Chapter 5

Millie walked through the trailers with her hands in her pockets, trying to keep her hand warm. She was headed to Natalia and Charlie's trailer. She wanted to talk with a girl and Maddie wasn't exactly much more experienced than her on this whole thing.

Millie finally arrived, the trailer, for some reason, was the farthest from the others this year. She stood in front of the door and sighed. She was about to knock the door when Natalia opened. "Millie? Come in." Millie did as she was told. And inside she saw Charlie and Joe chatting and laughing. Then Natalia spoke, addressing them. "Guys, I'm sorry, but Millie and I have very important stuff to talk about." Then she gave Charlie a look and he signalled Joe to go out. The two of them still chatting and laughing. Then as Charlie closed he said, "Good Luck!"

-Now, Millie - she said as she sat down and she motioned Millie to do the same thing - What do you want to talk about?

-Well...-she said sitting down- It's about a boy.

-Ooooohhh!- she crossed her legs.

-I like him--and were very good friends--but I don't know if he likes me.

-Millie you can say Finn.

-H-how'd you know?

-Come on Millie. We all see the way you look at him. I would be very surprised if the other 3 didn't know.

-Well I...-Millie looked confused-...thanks.

-No, we haven't finished talking yet. Now, about this case of Finn fever you have...are you going to tell him.

-I...I really  don't know. What if he doesn't feel the same way? What if he just wants to be friends?

-Ugh, come on. You're not seriously thinking that, are you? Mills, he definitely likes you.

-How can you be so sure?

-Because friends act one way, a boy who likes you--acts in a totally different, he can help it.

Then Millie got a text tom his mom. "Millie could you come over, please. Your father and I are going out. We need you to take care of your sister.

Millie's Whatsapp

Millie: Can't Charlie look after her?

Mum: Your brother went out too.

Millie: Fine, I'm on my way.

Real Life

-Nat, I'm sorry. I have to go take care of my sister.

-Don't you think were done talking though. Good Night.

-Good Night.

Millie walked her way back to the trailer. It was colder than before, so she hurried more this time. When she arrived, her parents where saying goodnight to her sister. "Goodnight baby. BE good to your sister." Her mom said.

-Ah, Millie.-Her father said- One of the boys came here looking for you. Which one was it, Honey? The one with freckles?

-Finn!- Millie said before her mom could talk.

- Yes, that one.

-Well, what did he say?

-I'm not sure what he wanted, but he wished you a goodnight.

-He's such a good boy.- Millie's mom said.- Always caring for everybody.

Millie blushed and sat on the the couch looking down. "Yep, that's him."

"We'll be back in an hour or so. Goodnight!" Millie watched them leave. "Goodnight."

She grabbed her phone and looked for Finn in her contact list. "Goodnight Finn."