Chapter 4

Finn stared at Millie lost in her eyes. Man, she was flawless. Not a hair was out of place. She started eating her food when she asked, "So...how was your year?" Finn quickly snapped out of it.

-It was fine, I guess. 'It' was a lot of fun, but I've really missed you guys. How was yours?

-It was okay, not bad, not bad at all. I got the chance to host a Unicef gala, meet David Beckham and other celebrities. It was really good.

-I'm glad to hear that.-he said smiling at her. She blushed.

-Thanks.-she said shyly.

They finished their foods and talk about everything, they laughed and cheered. Everything seemed perfect, which is why none of them said anything about their feelings.

After a while, Natalia and Charlie arrived. "Millieee!" she said pulling her into a hug, "I've missed you so much." Meanwhile Charlie and Finn were talking, catching up. Then Natalia said, "Fiiiinn!", Finn sighed, "Hey, Natalia! How are you doing?" Then Natalia pulled him into a hug and Millie couldn't do anything but smile.

Charlie and Natalia were dating since almost the end of season 1. Which made Millie wonder how did they make it work. First of all they never made official to the news or anything, but the cast knew. Second of all, they were super chilled out about the whole thing it didn't seem that they were.

Millie wondered if they could ever make it work.