Part 1: Forgotten Guitars & Forgetful Boys

TITLE: Forgotten Guitars & Forgetful Boys
SHIP: Eva/John
WORDS: 3,482
CATEGORY: Fluff
EDITED?: No

It was Jude's idea. Eva was in dire need of a first kiss, something to kick off the completion of her bucket list, and Jude came up with the brilliant idea to kiss someone in the studio. They were all friends, so it wasn't like it would be awkward or anything. Right?

Wrong.

"What about Luke?" Jude asked, looking at the blonde boy sitting with John at the Java Junction. "He's cute. Probably a good kisser, too. I mean, he's had a ton of experience."

Eva shook her head. "I don't want to kiss someone with a ton of experience, that'll just make me feel stupid," she replied. "Plus, he is cute. Too cute. Like, hot cute. I'd be too nervous."

"Does Eva have a crush on Luke?" Jude sung quietly so only the two could hear his teasing.

Eva rolled her eyes. "Shut up, you know what I mean."

Jude sat back in his seat. "Well, I guess that means I'm out of the game, then," he joked, ending with a wink at Eva. She rolled her eyes, but didn't object - she was not going to let Jude be her first kiss. 

The stomping of footsteps announced that Leia had entered the Java Junction, marching right up to the two.

"Have you guys seen Maggie?" she asked - practically shouted. "She made a joke about going out with Luke and now she's disappeared. I swear, if that snake lays a finger on my man-"

"Whoa, girl, chill." Jude raised his hand to cut Leia off. "She was in the Rose Room earlier with Rachel and Annabelle. They're probably just rehearsing without you."

Eva's eyes widened at Jude. What is he doing?

Leia's jaw dropped. "Those scumbags!" The brunette girl marched out with even more determination than when she had entered.

Jude burst out laughing. "Why'd you say that?" Eva asked. "We never saw them."

Jude shrugged. "It was a pretty funny reaction, you've got to admit," he said.

Eva rolled her eyes but couldn't fight the small smile playing at her lips.

"That's also another reason why Luke is in the no-zone for kissing," Eva added. "The last thing I want is to get into the Leia and Maggie drama."

"Smart one," Jude said, nodding in agreement.

As the two continued drinking their juice in between banter, Luke and John approached them.

"Hey, guys," Luke said, smiling at the two. Eva and Jude shared a quick glance, smiling to hold back laughter at their previous topic of conversation.

"Hey," Eva said while Jude was clearly trying to keep himself together.

"What's so funny?" Luke asked, looking confused and a little scared.

Eva and Jude looked at each other again and this time they both started laughing, neither replying to Luke.

"I think somebody put something in their drinks," John said, observing the two. 

Luke nodded in agreement. "Yeah, probably."

The two walked off and Eva sighed. "They were probably going to sit with us," she stated.

Jude shrugged. "This is probably why nobody hangs out with us," he agreed.

+++

Jude and Eva were sitting in the Green Room, considering Eva's options. Surprisingly, Jude was really into this whole 'first kiss' ordeal. Who knew he was such a sucker for love?