Chapter 2

Judy went to the kitchen and made Spagetti Bolenaise and served it with Orange Juice. Max came and sat down at the table.

After 5 minutes John came in and sat with Max. Max asked, "Are you staying John?" He shook his head and said, "I can't get a hold of my mom. She's normally there."

Judy came in with the car keys. "Are you ready to go?"

John nodded "Yep."

"Max, I'm just gonna drop john off at his house. I'll be back in about an hour."

Max nodded.

2 hours later...

A policeman came up on a black horse with a diamond on his chest. He dismounted and knocked on Max's door. Max came to the door and answered with a scowl. "Yeah. wadd-u-ya want already?"

"Hi, my name is Sergent Salvatore. Is your aunt Judy in?"  Max shook his head. confused.

"She was supposed to be back an hour ago, dude. I'm still waiting."

"Alright then. Look if ......I give you my card, will you phone me when she comes back?"

(sigh) "Okay but........ if i do will you leave me alone?" He frowned.

"Sure..... I just need to speak to her. That's all. Thanks anyway." Sergent Salvatore turned and mounted back on his horse.

"Walk on!" He said, flicking the reins. They disappear round the bend.

Max POV:

I watched this idiot of a policeman buy my story. As usual.... I just want to tell the truth but if I did that Judy would spank my butt until I cried.

I shook my head at the ground and went inside. My "Aunt" Judy came downstairs and grinned at me.

"Well done, Max! You did it." She grinned and went into the kitchen. I felt worthless as I looked at the card the policeman had left with me. I wonder....

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I thought that I would be kind to you and give you the second Chapter early. Just please remember that this is my first Book so I am NOT an experienced writer yet.

I am already started on the 3rd chapter. Might upload it next week guys.

I have decided to let you guys use your imagination for the characters.

VOTE!

FOLLOW!

COMMENT!