Singing lesson pt.2

Tobias' P.O.V

Hey, my names Four and I'm 17 years old. I have a beautiful best friend and girlfriend named Tris (I call her Bea). She's the only one who know my real name, Tobias (she calls me Toby).
Both of us love singing and have had lessons together since we were 8.
It's Friday and we're in our lesson now. Looking for a more challenging song to sing.
Our teacher, Mrs Roth is pretty chill and is happy for us to choose what we sing.
"What about that one." Bea questions.
"Nope too slow. Let's do a mashup of two songs." I suggest. She nods and starts looking again.
"So Four. I've heard you have started playing the guitar, I can teach you." Mrs Roth starts the conversation.
"That would be amazing!! I really wanna get into a good college for the performing arts."
Both Bea and I wanna get a scholarship to Juilliard. Everyone thinks it's possible as we know they've been watching us for a while now (sounds creepy if you ask me).
"I found one!!" Shouts Tris.
"God you're loud woman." I tease her. She just sticks her tongue out.
"Good choice." Mrs Roth says as we both look over her shoulder.
We get to work and about 20 minutes later we are ready to record. When we were younger we recorded to send to our parents but now we have a channel on YouTube.

Them singing⬇️⬇️

I give Tris a kiss on the cheek when we're done and she blushes. She's so cute.
"That was amazing as always. I'll send that to you later." Mrs Roth tells us.
"You guys better get going before dark. See you next Friday!" We wave goodbye and then start walking to our houses.
"Night Toby." Bea gives me a quick peck on the lips.
"Night Bea. I love you!" I say.
"I love you more." She teases.
"Impossible." I give her a passionate kiss which she gladly returns.
I wave goodbye as I run around to my house and blow her a kiss.