"So, Now What?"

Yellow Pearl : I don't know..there isn't much for us here...We could try to get the ship to work, but that's not possible, I have no idea how these things work..

Blue Pearl : It's fine. Just, thank you for being here with me.

Yellow Pearl helped Blue get up. They smiled and giggled, but was halted when Yellow Pearl spotted a headlight. Her expression became dim and grew into fear.

Yellow Pearl : Run.

Blue Pearl : What?

Yellow Pearl : RUN!!

Yellow Pearl grabbed Blue's hand and practically jerked it as she dashed. Blue Pearl hesitantly tried to get up to her speed.

Blue Pearl : Mind telling me what are we running from?!

Yellow Pearl : It's a roaming eye, my diamond used to send these all the time, trying to search for any remaining rebels! If we're caught, we're done!

Blue Pearl : What do they want with us?!

Yellow Pearl : Do you not get it?! We're rebels now! We have misbehaved and ran away from our own diamonds! And what's worse, BOTH of them want us in pieces!

Blue Pearl realized what she got herself into.. She began to cry again.

Yellow Pearl : Blue, this is no time for tears! We got to-

Yellow spotted a warp pad.

Yellow Pearl : Yes!

She cheered.

Yellow Pearl and Blue Pearl hopped on the warp pad, meekly hoping it would take them somewhere safe...

It took a minute for them to open their eyes.. but, they didn't see each other. The two saw a hand, it was pastel green.

AAHH! W-what? Did we? I think so..I don't see you. My head hurts, and why does it feel like I have more than two eyes? It feels like I have more than one..Yeah, we probably did fuse..

Well, do you see the roaming eye? No, I think we lost it. Good.

The fusion tried to stand up, she felt uneasy, but she was okay.

The fusion looked in awe when they saw where they were. It was beautiful.

It was the Sky Spire

It was the Sky Spire. The Pearl Fusion had never visited places like these with their diamonds. In fact, they rarely left their home.

Oh...my...diamond. I- I have never seen anything so beautiful! Let's explore. Are you sure about that? It doesn't look like anyone has been here. ..Fine, let's go.

The fusion explored the Sky Spire, she found nothing interesting to say the least, until-

TBC