Three's Company

The fusion heard the sound of the warp pad. She panicked and unfused.
Yellow Pearl : This way!
Yellow Pearl grabbed Blue's hand and they ran down the steps. They halted as what seemed to be another pearl in their way.
Yellow Pearl : Don't hurt us!
The pearl rose an eyebrow.
Blue Pearl : Tell our diamonds we didn't mean to fuse, we're sorry, please don't shatter us..
Blue could hardly keep her emotions to herself.
Pearl : *laughs* Shatter you? I'd do nothing of the sort. Although,  I am getting a strange feeling of deja-vu...
The two looked upon each in confusion and shook their head in disbelief.
Pearl : Follow me, you two. Garnet will get a kick out of this....
She said to herself.
The three walked down the steps, and warped to the Temple.
There, Steven was reading, and Garnet and Amethyst were relaxing.
Pearl : So, I was revisiting the Sky Spire, and look what I found.
Blue and Yellow stood on top of the warp pad, anxious and confused.

Pearl : Apparently, they attempted fusion and got caught by their diamonds.

Pearl thought for a second about something, then, she laughed out loud.
Pearl : Garnet! I was wondering why this felt so familiar... You understand, right?
Garnet smiled.
As everyone laughed and talked, Yellow Pearl thought for a moment, and she had a horrified expression on her face.
Yellow Pearl : Blue! Do you know where we are?!
Blue shook her head.
Yellow Pearl : We are in the precense of the last remaining rebels on Earth!
They're the followers of Rose Quartz! The very quartz who shattered Pink Diamond!
Blue Pearl dove her head behind Yellow's shoulder.
Yellow Pearl : Whoever you are, leave us alone!
Garnet stepped forward and tried to comfort the two.

Garnet : Listen, I know your scared and confused. It's okay. By now, you two should know you can't go back to homeworld. You'd  be severely punished. So just relax, your safe here.
The tall gem smiled. The comforting moment was interrupted by a small green gem who came through the door.

Peridot : Uh Steven? Sorry to break it to ya, but we broke your sled.
  Peridot looked at the scene and could easily tell, something was going on.
Peridot : Am i-
Steven : Oh, Peridot!
Steven summoned a shield.
Steven : There, now you can use this as a sled. It's okay.
Peridot dashed out the door with the shield in her hands.

Steven : Yeah, you guys have nothing to be scared about!  We're here to help each other, and protect.
Everyone stood up and smiled patiently at the two.
The two pearls didn't know what to make of this.
They approached Pearl.

Yellow Pearl : Three's company too.