3.

Slowly, the class began to file into the test room, Charlotte sat, waiting for the test to begin, twiddling the dial of her watch, trying to get it back to the correct position so that she wouldn't make the mistake of choosing the wrong gum again.
The test began, she looked down at her paper with not a clue what to write, she stared intently at the back of the person in front of her, in fact, it was the very same back that she had spilled her hot two minute noodles on in her first week at the psychiatry college 12 years ago, in fact, now that she looked closely, there were still scorch marks visible underneath his mop of brown hair. She closed her eyes and felt the familiar sensation of swimming as she delved deep into his mind. It was a peculiar feeling, it almost felt as though her brain was walking through jelly, however, she had gotten used to this feeling over time and was now completely oblivious to the strangeness of it all. She hovered in his mind and soon enough the answer popped into her head and she opened her eyes and quickly scribbled it down. She then looked at the girl diagonally in front of her and closed her eyes and repeated the process until she had filled out almost all the questions in adequate detail.

She sat, bored, watching the clock tick, minutes passing like hours to her, and the test time seemed to drag on forever. she looked down at the final question:

"Najida's mother decided she would withdraw Najida from her favourite weekend activity every timeNajida did not do her homework. Name the learning principle Najida's mother is applying and state why this may be effective in gettingNajida to do her homework."

phftph, Charlotte thought, how am I meant to know? she stared intently at the supervisor and explored his mind carefully and she soon found an answer within his brain and she wrote it down quickly. She read over the paper briefly once before taking it to the supervisor, telling him that she was finished. He looked down at her, surprised that she had finished so early, then looked at the clock and shrugged the pointed at the exit. Charlotte left happily, knowing that she had passed and that she no longer had to put up with lectures or tests.
----------------------------------------------

yeah so... something exiting was meant to happen in this chapter... i guess that didn't really happen... anyway I'm going to skip a few years for the next chapter because i cant be bothered writing about what happens next, but i promise it will be pretty obvious in the next chapter what happened.... also i have a feeling that the next two chapters will be pretty pointless but like i said last chapter, its all setting the backstory of Charlotte and Daphyne ect... so yea, i hope you enjoyed and that you keep reading ;)