4.

A few years later...
Denmark was really quite a beautiful place, but very cold. In returning to Australia, Charlotte had begun to appreciate the weather there more and more although, that didn't stop her from turning the air conditioning on full blast as soon as summer came around. She stared vaguely out the window and saw two men in suits walking up he garden path of her clinic. She leapt to her feet, ran down the stairs and jumped on her swivel chair witch rolled towards her desk which she then crashed into, falling onto the floor simultaneously nocking over the cactus in the corner of the room causing scratches and bruises to appear all over her skin just as the door opened. She groaned inwardly then jumped up quickly "Charlotte Galiffery psychiatric services what can I do for you today?" She gushed. The two men looked at her, surprised by her sudden appearance then the shorter of the two spoke; "I'd like to make an appointment for our daughter tomorrow in the afternoon is that possible?"
"Yes yes of course let me see..." she grabbed a nearby clipboard and said; "I have two time slots available for tomorrow afternoon, how does 2:15 sound to you?"
"That's fine"
"What's your daughters name?"
"Da-"he cut himself off quickly "Yuno" he corrected quickly.
"Yuno? Isn't that an insane anime character?"
"My partner is an anime fan... I wouldn't know" he shrugged indicating the taller of the pair.
"I see so we'll be getting him an appointment too?"
The tall man laughed at that; "no no I'll be fine thanks! Oh I'm Henry by the way, my partner is Patrick." He smiled, offering her his hand. She shook it lightly and said "I'm Charlotte, Charlotte Galiffery." She shook both their hands and smiled. "What is you're daughters condition?" She asked businesslike. "I'm afraid she ever so slightly suicidal."
"I see, how old is she?"
"15 as of tomorrow"
"You're taking her to a psychiatrist on her birthday?"
"I'm afraid it's our only free day." Patrick said regretfully
"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow then." She smiled.
"Yes, we shall see you then" Henry smiled as they left.

As Charlotte watched them leave she redirected her swivel chair and sat, with her feet up on the desk, chewing a piece of cantaloupe flavored gum, not her favorite, but good enough.

----------------------------------------------
Tada! Chapter 4!!!11!1!1! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, i have been sick so I have been unable to write but I hope you all enjoyed yet another fairly pointless chapter... I mean, it's kind of import but not really... but I promise in the next chapter there will be a very subtle hint about who "Yuno" is heheheh I have already planned it a bit and I'm wondering who will notice my top notch subtlety lmao I'll probs end up making it really obvious but yea. I hope you all have a great Christmas and holidays etc and I hope you all keep reading and yes, this time I swear the next chapter won't be completely pointless ;)