Love Chapter 3

He was tall, well built with hazel eyes and black hair trimmed so perfectly on the sides. He had dimples on his cute face and he wrapped it up with the perfect Colgate smile. He knew he was good looking- he just knew it. One could see it in his walk and the way he turned to greet everyone in the pews. Our eyes met and I felt a rush in my body. He did that in time for my mother to also catch him.
"Well,hello" she said to herself.
I could tell by the way she turned to look at me she liked him for me. I shifted my attention from him to her to my lap.

"Fancy him?" She asked.
"He seems okay." I said.  Just as she was about to fish for more information out of me, everybody stood up and Miss Jackson started playing an African wedding tune "Tsoang Tsoang Tsoang". This is a Sesotho song which calls out to everybody in the community to come and see the bride.

Naledi looked beautiful as ever. I thought Mapule and Naledi's sister, Tumi, would be the first to walk in but hey not in this family tradition.

She slowly walked down the aisle with her cheeks looking beautifully rosey, her make up was absolutely flawless you could swear she was on the cover of a magazine. She is quite round but her wedding gown was tailored perfectly for her size. Everyone stared in amazement. We had never seen her looking so gorgeous before. She walked up to her groom and they switched looks of love. Mapule and Tumi walked in after as if they were just guests and not maid of honours.

"That was rather different" , I think to myself.

We sat down and the wedding ceremony began but I could not exactly keep my eye off what I saw earlier on...