Untitled Part 1

CABBAGE MAKES MEMORY LOSS

A boy wakes up in a hospital surrounded by nurses, all wearing masks, maybe because that boy's foot smelled like rotten eggs.

"Who are you guys? Where am I? I should be at home. Where's my home? Who am I?"

"Relax", said the doctor pointing to the chart he was holding, "Your brain here got hit and you now have lost your memory".

"What should I do now?"

"Try to remember, that's all you can do except for taking medicines regularly".

"I remember a ..... Siren, a yellow vehicle, maybe a bus. I remember a dog's bark. There was something in my hand".

"A bag and money worth rupees 40".

"Yeah, I was returning .... Or maybe going.... to the market.... to buy something.... cauliflower, no....um.... cabbage, I remember."

Then suddenly something struck his head. He paused for a second or two. He realised something. Then, he jumps and shouts

"I remember everything. I was going to the market to buy a kilogram of cabbage. But in a hurry, I stepped on a cow's poop."

"That explains why your foot smells".

"I in anger tried to mop my leg on a dog's back, to save my time, but it was not chained today. It started to chase me. I ran and in trying to cross the road, I got hit by a bus."

Then he again paused for a little time and then cried out loud

"OH MY GOD, my mom's gonna kill me! She told me to bring cabbage and warned me if I hadn't come soon, she will break my cassette of games. I have to go."

"No, wait, you can't leave now! Who'll pay the bill?"

He heard it and pushed the doctor hard, took the money and the bag and ran towards the stairs.

"Nurse, stop him" shouted the doctor!

The nurse started to chase him. The boy used a stretcher to block the nurse's way. He pulled the stretcher so hard that the guy on it, who was on his way to ICU, jumped up and started running like bolt.

The nurse now informed the guard and by the time the boy was out of the hospital, he was being followed by 10 guards, 5 nurses and a doctor. The boy was still running when he saw a store and made a quick turn towards it. He almost had reached it when suddenly something hit him.

He opened his eyes. He was surrounded by people who were holding him and who were not willing to let him go. He said

"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here? Who am I?"

{I don't know how much did he pay for his treatment or his cabbage, but I am sure of one thing and that is that he lost his cassette of games.}

Intes@b Ahmad.