x1

Here I am, just off the coast of Hawaii, watching the ocean just outside my window. I cant even imagine living somewhere else.

"Lana, come on we're about to go," Madison enters my room. I nod and look away from the water.

"Have you ever thought about being somewhere else? Like not on the water?" I ask her. We've lived here our whole lives its hard to see myself on land, as funny as that sounds.

"Of course not, now come on Jack and your lover boy are outside," she giggles.

I roll my eyes walking out the door, "he is not my lover boy you asshole."

We hop in the truck, "hey Mads, Lana," Hayes says winking at me.

"See, lover boy," Madison points out.
We drive about 15 minutes, going to north bao beach. No one ever goes there, so we usually have the waves to ourselves.

"So you think you can actually beat me this time? Im tired of losing," Hayes mocks. "Yeah yeah, keep talking I'll drown you first, cant surf if your dead," I threat, laughing at his sign of worry.

"Ouch," Jack says walking by, hand in hand with madison. "Well, i guess its just us today," I say, taking my board and walking to the shore.

__________________

Okay! So first off thankyou for checking this book out, i promise i will fix everything up i just wanted to get the book started.

This chapter was short but this will be the only chapter this short for the rest of the book i promise😂. I will try and update everyday. Much love X - alana