Chapter 13

Heyy Guys!!! I know that for those who actually like this will be sad to see it be put on hold indefinitely, and some will be angry BUT it will be continued soon I promise!
Now without further authors notes I now give the actual chapter 13.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Amara's POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Derek has saved me once again. Derek and I walked back to the talk where I was taken by Zavier. Only to find Sierra eating and looking at her phone, typical. As we got closer to the table, Sierra looked up at us. She jumped up and pulled my in a hug.

"Thank god! Derek found you!" She exclaimed, "Where did you go?!"

I look at Derek.

"Zavier took me..." I say softly, "Derek got there in time before Zavier got me into his car and took me who knows where."

Sierra pulled away from me, she stared at me, her face was dark and serious.

"I'm gonna kill him." She said darkly.

"Sier, I'm okay, alright?"

"I told him to never come back! I told him to stay away from you!" She ranted.

I grab her by the shoulders, "Sierra Justine Clare, it's okay!!!"

She went silent. She was thinking, this is one of the only times she's quiet.

"Alright! Fine! I'll leave it one time, for you! Because I love you."

I hugged her for a while until someone cleared their throat. I pulled away and look at Derek, who is standing there awkwardly.

"Sorry..."

"It's fine. I'm gonna go. A few friends are looking for me since Sierra, needed help finding you." He responded.

"Thank you for that by the way. I don't know where'd I'd be if you didn't save me. So, thank you."

"It was no problem. Saving you was worth it." He said, giving me a heart-melting smile.

I return it before I get on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek.

"So, I'll see you around?" I ask.

"Of course. I'd love to see you again." He paused, to think before he asked, "Would you go on a date with me Friday night?"

I smile shyly, "Yes, I would like that."

"Great! I'll see you Friday."

"Yea, I'll see you then." I said, as I watched him go meet up with his friends.

I turned to Sierra, who was grinning from ear to ear like Cheshire Cat.

"Lena and I got you two together." Sierra says dramatically.

I open my mouth to speak when she interrupts me,

"No needed to thank me, right now. You can thank us on your wedding day. Now, lets go find something for your date!" She squealed, before pulling me towards the shops again. She had my arm locked in one of hers and the bags were on the other.  Geez I already regret saying 'yes' in front of her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Zavier's POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I watched as she accepted to go on a date with that idiot! I warned him to stay away from Amara, but now it's almost time. Time for her to be mine once again, and no one will stand in my way not even that nurse.

"How are you going to get her back if she loves someone else, Zavier?" A calm, dark female voice asked from behind me.

"She doesn't need to love me... I just need her to remain untouched, and then ONLY then can she be mine. She doesn't have to accept it, she'll have no choice." I say evilly.

"How?" the voice asked again.

"That, my dear, is to come very soon. On Friday we will get them both. And with your help I will get them, and she will be mine again, and he will be yours, forever."

I turn to look at my associate, her dark eyes were cold, "I can't wait." She said with a hint of amusement in her voice, and an evil smile.

She turned on her heels, and strode away. She strode toward Amara and her friend. I smirk, Derek hurt the wrong people, and got on my bad side. He will pay for stealing what is mine, and he will suffer dearly.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys!!!! Guess what?!?!
It's.. drummmm rolllllll plzzzzz...
Nevermind 😒

It's... TRIPLE CHAPTER WEEKEND!!! But it's also the weekend the book goes on hold for a bit.... Yes it's sad... but you guys it 3 chapters all weekend!!! And u should share this story with you friends cuz I will either resume this story when it hits 500 likes or when I finish writing it. So for all of you who want me to resume it before I finish, well you better tell your friends!
Haha just kidding! U can do whatever you want. You guys are awesome!!! I'm srry that I'm putting this book on hold I know a lot of you like it. Again I'm srry but School is making my life difficult. Anyways thanks again for reading this chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please vote, comment, and enjoy. And don't forget to leave a comment on something you would like to see in either of my books.

Keep Reading, Stay Beautiful, and Be Majestic.

❤️Magestic❤️