{2} The Collided Ships

Night swept over the Kingdom and everyone was asleep. The Castle was quiet, way too quiet.

I stared up at the roof wide awake. I couldn't get to sleep tonight and It was making me mad, I would be tired tomorrow if I didn't sleep tonight.

I got up and quietly hovered down the halls. There wasn't evening a guard, Well Scorpio was sleeping with Aquarius and Leo was probably watching over his newborn daughter while his wife Aries slept.

I actually went to their room. Leo was asleep on a chair when Aries slept in bed. I snuck over to the adorable crib built for little Laries. She had golden scales with a hint of pink and the same for her hair color.

I leaned in and kissed the little merbaby goodnight before leaving.

Hey, no one is around. I can leave without anyone catching me or getting me in trouble, I though and grinned.

Through a secret exit used for emergencies I snuck out of the Castle. That was the hardest part, now I could stroll through the Kingdom with ease.

I leaned over the corner of a building to see two guards at the main entrance.

"Hmph. I guess I'll have to used the tunnel again"  I muttered to myself and swam along the inner wall to a large rock.

I pushed the rock away revealing a hole. When I was younger I was able to fit through it with ease, but now thanks to my boobs it was harder to get through it.

I squeeze my body and sucked in my stomach before finally getting through. Outside of the Kingdom always seemed barren to me.

The swam low to the sand out to may favorite swimming rock. It was flat so I could lay on it. Which is exactly what I did. My back laid against the smooth rock and I closed my eyes.

Mama, I wish I could leave this place. I just want to explore the world for myself. I want to go adventures and I just want...

What else do I want?

It's something but I don't know what it is.

A shadow blocked the moonlight over my eyes. I opened them to see something coming down towards me.

"GAH!!" I screamed and quickly swam out of it's reach.

It was a box from the human lands. I had seen them coming down from human ships. Wait? Human ships?

I gasped as the alarm from my Kingdom was set off. Only Merpeople and marine life could hear it. Human ships were near.

Perched from my rock I could see everyone in the Kingdom swimming in a frantic. Fish swimming away and as I looked up and saw two large shadows together. 

I could see a bright light coming from one of the ships, I should have swam back to the Kingdom but I had to see what it was.

I swam up and up and up until... I reached the surface. I gasped and took a breath of the air, it was lovely. After breathing in the water I lived in since my birth air above was beautiful.

I turned around to see the two human ships. The strange bright light covered the ships. One of the lights from the one ship faded. Human scattered around trying to dim the lights. The light was orange, yellow and red and danced around.  

I finally realized that the ships had collided together. I kept my head low to the water not wanting to be seen, my eyes went to the ship with the lesser light. It had a flag attacked at a long pole on the ship. 

"Natsu!"

I heard someone scream, a man with a deep voice, "Someone he fell overboard!"

Alarmed I dunked under the water and saw a person in the water.

Sinking to the bottom.

____________

Oh no he fell overboard! What will happen? 

I ship Leo (Loki) and Aries so in this chapter their a couple with a baby mermaid girl named Laries :) The bright light on the ships is fire. Since Lucy lives underwater she has never seen fire before so she thinks it's some kind bright light.

Whelp that's all for this chapter.

Bye~