The Castle

It was a warm sunny day in your village, birds were singing, flowers were blooming ( A/N Get the reference 😄😅 no okay 😓) and since it was really hot outside you decided to go for a walk in the woods . After a while of walking you saw a nice shady spot to sit down and rest, you were a bit tired and you accidentally feel asleep.

???'s POV

"WHAT IS THAT OVER THERE IT LOOKS LIKE ..............A HUMAN! I SHALL CAPTURE THIS HUMAN AND TELL MY FRIEND FRISK AND MY BROTHER." He walks over and not knowing you are asleep brings you to the castle.

Your POV

You wake up in a VERY pink room and a big bed with silk covers "W-where am I?" You ask to no one not expecting an answer "I see that you are awake." You jump at the sound of the voice you look to the left to see a girl about your age standing in the doorway and not to mention that she was wearing a long, fluffy pink and black gown and tiara "Who are YOU!" You said a bit to loudly "I am frisk, and you are?" She said in a monotone voice "Y/N now first of all where am I?" "You are in my castle and by the looks of it you live in a village, no?" "Yes I do, how did you know?" "Because of your clothes, and I think you could use a wash, come on I can practically see the bugs in your hair." "How did I get here , I was in the woods and I think I fell asleep." "Are you coming or are you going to keep staring at the wall like an idiot?" "Sorry lost in thought." "Alright come on."

(Hoped you liked this chapter please comment any suggestions I will make sure to take them into account an I will try to update at least every day so be prepared😊 And thank you for reading)