Sans

Your POV

After my shower I got into my new clothes whitch consisted of a F/C and S/F/C (Second fave color) gown,shoes,and tiara. It felt kind of weird wearing new clothes so I started to walk around  the castle and saw an entrance to the court yard and thought "it would feel nice to get some fresh air"  so I walked to the enterance and saw this person wearing a jester jacket And a big top hat sitting on a bench and decided to go and say hi.

 ??? POV

I was just sitting in the courtyard and hear footsteps, turn around to see a little girl Maybe the age of Frisk standing there (b.t.w frisk is about 13) and she was pale AF she had her mouth open looking like she was going to say hello but  she was silent, I broke the silence by sayin "hello" and she said or, more like screamed "YOUR A SKELETON!!!!!!!!!!"  "Uhhhhh, yeah?"  "HOW THE HECK ARE YOU ALIVE!?" "Magic." "THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!" "Look kid I don't like cursing so you better be sayin fudge your gonna have a bad time." 

"-dge."

"Ok, now that we are done with the screaming my name is sans, what's your's?"

(A/N-I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING SOONER, MY GOD I AM AN AWFUL AUTHOR IM SO SORRY I'M TRYING TO DEAL WITH SCHOOL, LIFE AND FRIENDS THAT ARE DEPRESSED AND SUICIDAL PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE ALL MY FAVORITE PEOPLE I LOVE YOU ALL  AND THANK YOU FOR READING BYE MY BUTTERFLIES ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)