Undyne

Your pov

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm still confused on how you're alive."

"Magic, I am a monster remember?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yea-"

You were cut off by sans saying that someone was coming

"QUICK BEHIND THAT CONVENIENTLY SHAPED LAMP!"

He was right, that lamp was conveniently shaped it fit you from head to toe, every curve...

It was kinda scary, and somehow you could see through it. You jumped when you heard a voice yell.

"HEY SANS!"

"Yeah Undyne?"

You studied this 'Undyne' carefully, she had red hair up in a high ponytail, blue skin like a fish, and a really pretty blue mermaid style dress. ((A/N) damn Undyne is FINE)

"Frisk said that there was a new human around and I wanted to meet them, have you seen them around?" Said Undyne

"Oh, actually I have. Hey (Y/N)! Come out and meet Undyne!"

You sweat dropped at how easily he gave out your position, but still you slowly peeked out from behind the very conveniently shaped lamp.

You and Undyne locked eyes... Better said eyes to eye... Before you felt yourself being picked up.

"OH. MY. ASGORE. YOU ARE SO CUTE!!"

You were still pretty stunned by the picking up so all that came out of your mouth was a tiny whisper.

"Please put me down."

She didn't seem to hear you over her fangirling over how cute you were so you decided to take advantage of that. You made the biggest, Cutest eyes you have ever made and said...

"NYA!"

She immediately passed out from an anime nosebleed because of the overwhelming cuteness that you just created. 

You got up and looked at sans who had had the most shit-eating grin you had ever seen and he said in a pirate accent

"Well I guess you made the 'bass' come 'belly up'" ((A/N) Bu-Dum-Tiss)

You started laughing hysterically while in the distance someone yelled

"OH MY GOD!!"

THANK YOU FOR READING BYEEEEEEE MY BUTTERFLIES 

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

Thank you gif

Thank you gif