Chapter 27

Alison stood in front of her mother and sister. The train leaving for xing blew its whistle signaling that it's departure would be soon.

Gracia hugged Ed and Al and thanked them for all that they've done.

"Take care of her for me, Alright?" She asked.

"Absolutely." They both answered.

Al thought back to when their mother was dying right in front of them. He knew how it felt to have to say goodbye for a long while. He felt both Alison and Gracia's pain...

Alison picked up her sister and hugged her tightly.

"Why aren't you coming with us?" Elesia asked.

"Well, I've got some important work to do here."

"But that's what daddy said and he didn't come back...."

Alison felt her chest tighten and her throat close up.

"Listen to me, what happened to daddy isn't going to happen to me. I can absolutely promise you that... I'll be in this exact spot when you come back, okay?"

Elesia nodded and alison gave her one last hug before putting her back down..

Her mother quickly embrassed her.

"I want to see you right here when I come back, got it?" She said with tears flowing down her face.

"I will be... I promise.."

She hugged her one last time before the train whistled again.

She grabbed Elesia's hand and hurried on the train...

Before it pulled out, Elesia waved one last time out the window.

Alison put her hand over her mouth to make sure she didn't sob. She had warm tears streaming down her face as she waved back.

She was glad that they were far away enough so that they couldn't see her crying..

She turned and ran into Ed and Al's arms.

They bothers did their best to comfort her. But no matter what, she couldn't stop herself from crying..

A/n

Sorry that this is such a short chapter. But oml we're almost to 100 reads and just wow... Like it's insnane that people have read this almost 100 times.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!

Anyways, I know that this story is kinda dragging on a little bit but things will start to pick up from here. I'm not gonna make this story like 100 chapters I promise xD

K, love you guys and enjoy :)