[Negan] Cash Me In

PROMPT:You trade with Negan for Daryl's safe return

PROMPT:
You trade with Negan for Daryl's safe return. What do you trade?
Yourself.

You cleared your throat, placing your hand on the door frame and leaning against it. He peered into the room, next to Rick, and stared at the food supply. You took in a deep breath, stepping forward.
"Y/n- you shouldn't be here!" Rick growled. You shook your head, anger in your eyes. Now, you could feel his eyes on you- and it made you nervous.
"Rick!" He stopped, holding out his hand. "I don't believe we've met. I would have remembered." He winked. You left his hand there, placing your hands on your hips and staring at him.
"Y/n." You told him. "That's my name."
He smiled, his two front teeth slightly crooked and still pearly white despite the apocalypse.
"Negan." He introduced. "But you already knew that."
You nodded, biting your lip. You turned to Rick, shooting him an apologetic look.
"Rick, could Negan and I please have a moment alone?" You didn't know if you'd be able to find the courage to ask...but somehow you did.
"No-" Rick protested. Negan stopped him, taking Rick by the shoulders and shoving him out.
"So rude. Pardon my friend Rick. He's a little on edge since I;" Negan swung an imaginary bat. "You know, bashed in the Asians head with a fucking baseball bat."
You gulped, analysing his face. His bravery, the stubble on his chin.
"Now what is it that you have to say? You should just say it." Negan demanded. You straightened your back, standing tall.
"Well?" Negan added, now suddenly impatient.
"I have two things to say. The first one being; fuck you." Your voice went raspy as you cursed, and you shuddered as Negan's eyes widened in surprisal.
"Excuse me? Cause I don't think I heard you correctly." Negan raised an eyebrow, closing the space in between the two of you.
"That Asian you killed? The red head? Their names were Glenn and Abraham and they were my friends. Fuck you." You hissed. It was stupid. Impossible mostly- but you didn't care. You had nothing to live for.
Negan's nostrils flared in anger. He spun around, searching for Rick.
When Rick and Lucille were nowhere in sight, Negan cursed, shoving your shoulders and pressing you against the wall.
"Give me one reason why I shouldn't make a god damn example out of this. Why I shouldn't kill you right here." Negan grit his teeth and you squirmed, expressionless. When you no longer value life- nothing is scary. No emotions exist.
"GIVE ME ONE FUCKING REASON." He shouted.
You bit your tongue, waiting for the silence.
"Take me with you." You whispered, closing your eyes.
"What?"
With you still pressed against the wall, with Negan against you, you rustled up the courage to continue.
"That's the second thing." You opened your eyes once more, staring into the blur that was the closeness of Negan's face.
"You have my friend Daryl. He's smart. He's a good hunter- but to you, to your people, he's useless. Bring him back here and let him get you supplies. I'm a nurse. I'm a good fighter. Take me with you and bring Daryl back. It's the right choice."
Negan released you, turning around and rubbing his stubble.
"You got some balls for a chick." He exhaled. You crossed your arms over your chest, smoothing down the goosebumps and stopping yourself from shaking.
"My gender has nothing to do with it."
Negan nodded, walking out of the pantry.
You took in a deep breath, closing your eyes and walking out too. By the time you found Negan, he was talking to Rick. You cowered away, closing your eyes and taking in a deep breath.