3.

OK THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT 100% ACCURATE BUT IM ONLY SO YOUNG HEY GUYS
Edit: have this chapter that I pre wrote. I'll be kinda on wattpad helping jiwoo- with her book but other than that I'll be gone yea.
fightodayo.
also, the keito 5 star is my fucking GOD LIKE TOOK AT THOSE MEGANES.
BUT EVERYONE IS PRAYING FOR MAO TO BE 5 STAR AND I CANT BLAME THEM LMAO BEAUTY
BUT MY BBY KEITO
KEITO HASUMI IS MY GOD😭👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

"hello, my honoured year two medical students!"

"my name is professor shin ha, yes, it's just a ha, I appreciate everyone not calling me ha, or using my name in a form of laughter when around me."

"and I will be your class mentor for the rest of this year!"

"yay!"

"show enthusiasm ya bastards."

the crowd of thirteen grunted in reply.

"ok then. anyway. it's almost time for your end of year project~"

"you know what that means. NEW GROUPINGS!1!1!1"

the bunch sighed.

"just get it over with, professor shin."

"since it's an odd numbered batch, there will be two groups of two, unfortunately."

"poor things, YO."

"from prior experience more is most definitely better."

"ALRIGHT!11! LET'S GO!1!1!"

"get good marks dearies. you're all my first batch of university students."

professor shin took in a big breath before reading out the listings, then the task.

"ok first group- kim mingyu, jeon wonwoo and lee seokmin."

mingyu and wonwoo silently celebrated, and seokmin being pleased he was put together with wonwoo, the local scholar boy that was a genius in every way, and also one of his best friends.

"second group- hong jisoo- or joshua-"

"yeah miss it's-"

"JESUS BOY."

"jesus boy, your group mates are yoon jeonghan and lee chan."

"aH MY CHILD YOU ARE WITH ME!1!1" jeonghan jumped up in glee, clutching the hands of chan.

joshua was glad that he was with his boyfriend, jeonghan. they were a quick and efficient team.

"yAS, THAT'S THE SPIRIT, MR JEONGHAN!1!1'

"third group is choi seungcheol, boo seungkwan and choi hansol or vernon I GIVE UP WITH THESE ENGLISH NAMES MAN."

vernon was very pleased he was put with his own lovely boo, and with the leader of the entire year two medical fam.

"ok time for the last groupings!"

not jihoon not jihoon not jihoon not jihoon PLEASE GOD NOT JIHOON soonyoung begged.

not soonyoung not soonyoung not soonyoung not soonyoung GRANT THIS ONE WISH PLEASE.
jihoon was ready to go on his knees to beg for forgiveness if god granted his wish.

"last two groups, xu minghao and wen junhui, and last but most definitely not least, kwon soonyoung and lee jihoon!1!1"

"how exciting!"

the sound of two resounding "FUCK NO"s and the cries of "GOD WHY YOU FUCKING BITCH" echoed throughout the empty lecture theatre.

"do not insult Jesus Christ." jisoos stepped forward.

"there must have been a mistake. PROFESSOR SHIN YOU CAN'T-"

"yes I can, the medical board of examiners has observed immense amounts of teamwork in both of you, and have decided to pair you up this way."

"also, aren't you guys roommates? it should be easier to work on the project this way."

that fucking roommate thing again.

"oh I almost forgot. the project will be to study a thesis from one of your very own professors here and summarise and present a way to solve a real life problem given by the board."

she threw 5 stacks of thick papers towards them.

"a thesis: by p.h.d holder shin ha." was scrawled in messy handwriting over the first page of every stack.

"I kinda lost the front page... yea."

"anyway, isn't your professor genius?"

"good luck! the one grading your presentation will be none other than me! oh, and finals are coming up, you have many written examinations to do! don't forget to study!"

"class is dismissed! see you tomorrow, sit in your groupings!"

after professor shin ha left, soonyoung immediately left the lecture theatre, with jihoon heading the opposite direction, also exiting the lecture theatre.

"cherry tree, everyone."

"or we could do this wonwoo- half of us towards soonyoung, the other half towards jihoon."

"you're a genius, babe. let's go. spilt yourselves evenly."

group one and two would go together towards soonyoung, and group three and the junhao pair would go after jihoon.