Chapter 16 - Suck What

I woke up as a loud very annoying sound was waking me and the Greek god next to me. “Ughh.” I heard him mumble as he turned off the alarm. He turned around and smiled before giving me a soft kiss on my lips. Shaking my body awake in no time. He stood up as he looked for his clothes and I just enjoyed the show. Again. He gave me a small grin as he noticed me drooling at him. I got out of bed to and slowly walked over to the shower. I got to the shower noticing Jason followed me. I turned around only to find his eyes turning black and a devious smirk on his lips. Before I could say anything he pressed his lips on mine. His hands all over my back. One going down to my butt squeezing it slightly. I moaned and he took it as a chance to slide his tongue inside. And I found myself falling deeper in his kiss. Getting lost in it. He stopped and gave me a small peck. “I need to go now. Before I’m going to do you on this floor.” I blushed and shoved him softly away. He smiled and walked away. “Bye babe.” He said. “Bye Jase.”

I got in the shower. The big foolish grin on my face never leaving. I am just so overloaded by feelings. A view days ago I wanted to tell Chris I loved him. Now I don’t even now if that was love what I was feeling at all. Jason literally grabbed me out off nowhere and put’s me in this ‘world’ he calls it. His world. I am feeling so happy right now that it scares me to only consider the fact it maybe could go away. I am new in his world. I don’t know a lot about table manners. Or how to pronounce an order by any fancy restaurant. But I know I have Jason. One of the most powerful richest guy’s that exists. Not to forget hot! He was a bomber. But he started bombing at his old apartment. To get rid of his traumatic memories. Then it became an addiction. Am I trying to justify his ‘bombing’ issues? No. I am just trying to understand him. But knowing I am the one that made him at least try to stop. Is not only an honor. It’s also a way to know, only I have that impact on him. No one else. Just me.

I walked downstairs finding Miss. Smith standing in the kitchen. “Goodmorning, Jane.” She said. “Goodmorning.” I answered. She smiled. “What would you like for breakfast?” She asked. “Just some toast please. And some coffee.” She nodded and went to work. I sat on the dining table looking at Miss Smith working. It was nice to not having to do everything. But would I want this forever? I just watched how she made the toast ready. I looked at her red hair that was done in a perfect ponytail. She wasn’t that old. I guess around the same age as Bryan. Maybe in her 30’s. She handed me the toast as I suddenly remembered to look at my email. To see if I got accepted to work at IPC.

I walked up to my ex-bedroom and opened up my laptop. I got an email from IPC. I read it carefully. And I read it again. And again. I couldn’t believe it I was accepted! I had to email Jason about this.

From: Jane Hill

Subject: accepted

Date: 2 January 2014, 10.36

To: Jason McCann

Mr. McCann,

I wanted to inform you. I got accepted by IPC. And I could start tomorrow. I am no longer you’re slave. Have a nice day.

Jane

---------------------------------------

I looked pleased at my email. But once I sent it I questioned my humor. Would Jason get it is a joke…

From: Jason McCann

Subject: Gasp!

Date: 2 January 2014, 10.40

To: Jane Hill

Mrs. Hill

Should I see this as an insult or a flirt?