Jordan × Reader

Hey guys, on Monday is the starting of my Christmas themed One Shots. So, today, I bring to you A Jordan x Reader to complete the cycle before we begin the Christmas One Shots. There will be a Second Part for the Uni x Reader tmr. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy! Follow these awesome people: iiHuiminPeople_Hate_Me_1e1z and RubyScarletRose

Just a Reminder:
Y/N is your name

Talking:
Normal is Y/N
Bold is Jordan
Italics is Extras
Bold and Italics is Olivia and Hui Min

Credits: Just Give Me A Reason - Pink ft Nate Ruess (Sam Tsui & Kylee Cover) By Kurt Hugo Schneider.

Title: Their song

Third POV
Jordan and Y/N had a fight. It wasn't your normal kind of petty fights... no... Y/N accused Jordan of cheating on her with Olivia but she didn't know that Olivia is his cousin. 

It resulted in him also accusing her of cheating on him with Max but Max is her elder brother and she didn't tell anyone that he was.

To solve this, Jordan brought Olivia and Y/N brought Max. Instead of solving their issues, they argued over and over again while Max and Olivia stayed in the background, uneasily, watching them fight. 

Soon, Jordan left their apartment and made sure he slammed the door behind him as Y/N broke down and ran into their room, slammed the door making sure she locked it and cried in the corner. 

Max and Olivia looked at each other uncertain of their next move to bring this corrupted couple back together. "What should we do?" Olivia asked a little wary of what Y/N might do. "Call Hui Min and we can handle the rest." Max said as he took out his phone. Olivia nodded and looked at the door and then called Hui Min. 

"Crisis happened again. We need you to come and comfort her.... Yes..... Max and I will do that. Just come over, her sobs are getting louder. Alright see you soon Hui Min." Olivia hung up and nodded towards Max. 

"Let's go set up.

The Next day at 12:34 a.m

"You done? She is getting out of hand." Hui Min said over the sobs. "Yes, yes. Amplifier is done. Bring her over now." Olivia said as she plugged in the wires. 

"Adam's bringing Jordan over now." Max said walking over to her as she wiped her forehead. "Coffee later?" Max asked out of the blue. 

Olivia nodded and took out the door knobs. She tossed Max the keys as they went to get their depressed package.

"Hi Y/N. How have you been feeling?" Olivia asked concerned and trying to hide her nervousness.

Olivia's POV
She sobbed a bit then hugged Hui Min. As she did that, Hui Min gave me a No-Livia-Save-Me face. "Y/N, let's go in and talk more alright?"I said trying to coax her. 

She nodded and walked towards the building behind me. I glanced at Hui Min and mouthed 'Go to the control room and record the song when I start the music.' 

She nodded before I went after Y/N. 

Max's POV
I saw Adam's Car pull up and I saw Jordan come out, he looked terrible, his hair was messy, his eyes were swollen and were also bloodshot. 

"Hey Bro. How are you?" I asked sympathetically. He flashed a fake smile, "I'm good. Anyways, you needed me to help you with something Max? That was a little too big to email you." He asked.