Jordan X Reader (Soulmate AU) [Part 1]

First Soulmate AU!

Just a Reminder:
Y/N ~ Your Name

Talking:
Normal ~ Reader
Bold ~ Jordan
Italics ~ Extras

Credits ~ Niall Horan - Too Much To Ask (Official)

Title ~ First Words

Warning ~ Some cursing

*~*~*

The first words that you say to your soulmate are tattooed onto their arm and when you meet them, you will feel your arm burn and the words disappear.

*~*~*

Your POV

Living in a world where finding your soulmate was essential was hard enough, but having the words tattooed onto your arm hurt like hell and no matter how bad the words were, no amount of makeup will be able to make it disappear.

I sighed, looking at the bolded words, tracing over it as my best friend walked towards the lunch table that I was sitting at. "Yo." Olivia said as she sat down opposite me with her tray of food, "Hey." I said back as I gave her a small smile, pulling the sleeve of my jacket to cover the bolded letters.

"Hey, don't worry, I haven't found my soulmate either." Olivia said as she tugged at the hem of the material of her jacket. "Well, your words are a little better than mine." I stated as she gave me a confused look.

"You mean, 'Ow! Freak you bitch.' is better than yours which says 'Roses are red, violets aren't blue, but I was wondering, can I have a date with you?'" Olivia questioned as I pondered over it before nodding.

"Yeah, your is way worse." I teased her as our phone's notification went off. "I can bet you 100% that it's Ms Nancy Farelel." Olivia said, mimicking her shrill voice as well as twirling her hair like Nancy Farelel (I am so sorry if any of your names are Nancy or have the last name farelel, you are awesome and don't let anyone tell you differently) when saying the name of our boss.

I checked the messages and grimaced when I saw her name at the top when I entered iMessage. I nodded to Olivia, signifying that it was her but checked it nonetheless.

FancyFarelel

FancyFarelel:
Shift at 2 p.m and don't use the same excuse with after school activities since I have checked yours and that friend of your's schedules so don't be late, if not

FancyFarelel:
You know what will happen Honey.

I read the message out to Olivia making her jaw drop in shock, "What is she a stalker?" I asked her as Olivia shook her head.

"No," she stated softly, making me confused, "She is a psychopath and not to mention a maniac!" She exclaimed making people look at our lunch table with weird looks.

I gave them an awkward smile, laughing a little nervously as Olivia picked at her food, avoiding eye contact with the people looking at the both of us.

"Well, we better get to the coffeeshop when we are done here, who knows what she might do since we are living off the salary we earn at her place." Olivia looked at me as she gave me a slow nod and a look that meant, 'i-don't-like-it-but-i-will-do-it.'