Barney x Reader (Christmas Edition)

Another one! (Idk whether that is a meme but my friends always do that.) Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this one. Thanks for all the support when I published the Adam x Reader (Christmas Edition). Anyways, hope you enjoy this one just like the Adam one.

Just a Reminder:
Y/N is your Name
John is Barney's name
N/N is your Nickname
F/B is your Favourite Band
F/D is your Favourite Drink

Talking:
Normal is Y/N
Bold is John
Italics is Extras 

Credits: Can't stop the Feeling - Justin Timberlake - Josh Levi, Alex G, KHS Cover by Kurt Hugo Schneider 

Title: Visiting you

Enjoy guys ~ Olivia//Author

Third POV
Y/N was chatting with her boyfriend, John on Skype. She met him at a F/B Concert after he spilled some F/D. They both decided to hang out more after that day. 

That was until, she needed to move. Not your normal and casual moving from your friendly neighbourhood.

I mean, yes, Y/N was moving away from there, but Y/N was moving out of Seattle to California (I don't even know) John was very sad but nonetheless tried to smile everyday for her sake. 

Before Y/N left, John asked Y/N to the beach to have a picnic. 

When she reached there, in the sand, there was Y/N and John's initials in a heart. 

Well, that's how John asked her out. She obviously said 'yes' and he gave her a locket. (Picture down below)

He wore half the locket for you and wore the other side

He wore half the locket for you and wore the other side. "Do you remember what I said to you before you left?" John asked out of the blue. 

Y/N nodded, " You said, "Remember me alright! And smile everyday for my sake." If I remember correctly." Y/N said smiling a little. 

John nodded with an amused smile on his face. Then Y/N realised something, "John? Why aren't you at the Offices skyping me?" 

John pondered for a moment. 

"I decided to use my phone today and also, I am moving." You nodded. 

"Wherever you are is really noisy don't you think?" Y/N asked. John nodded as he looked around anxiously. "Anyways, what are you doing for Christmas?" Y/N asked. 

"Visiting a few people.

"Anyways, when do you think we can see each other again?" Y/N asked aloud. 

"In a few moments." John muttered. 

She was taken aback by that statement. 

"W-W-What?" John smirked, "Few seconds now." Y/N's heart was beating out of her chest as she scrambled to the door. 

"3...2...1..." John's voice said faintly. Y/N's hand's were shaking as she opened the door and there she saw, her boyfriend for 7 months now, standing there smiling with his arms spread open. 

Y/N ran into his arms and wrapped her arms tightly around him. 

"Hey." John said. "Hi." John kissed her forehead. 

"I missed you so much. You have no idea." John said into her hair. 

"I missed you too and Merry Christmas." Y/N said into his chest. "I love you and thank you." She added.

John smiled and kissed her. When they pulled away he added, "I love you too."

________________________________________________________________________________

I got something done today! Anyways, please check out my last Author's Note for the Schedule of 2017. I hope you guys enjoyed this one because I don't know whether it is good or bad. Anyways,I hope you'll are having a great day and as always, I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all the support that you have shown me. Anyways guys, until the next One Shot, I'm Olivia, Peace Out! ~ Olivia//Author