TEASERS

Mint Irises

So why are you going to Ireland dressed like that?" Lilly asked, eyeing his fancy suit with curiosity. Not that he didn't look good in it, he looked like a greek god of some sort. Chiseled face, a body to kill for, his hair and his eyes. They are the darkest of blue, reminded her of the Atlantic Ocean.

He gave her a sideway glance and continued to walk briskly. "I'm going to propose to someone important."

Lilly tried to hide her disappointment, of course he'd be taken! Not that she is interested in him of course! She had many things to worry about back home. There's the Inn, her car, the landlord, and of course, her little ray of sunshine, Belle.

"Well congratulations, I guess?"

--------

Mint Irises is the next installment of Chocolate Pools. I'm quite excited to post this, but I'm still making final touches. There's a lot of stuff I've written and some character development. I'm also making things a little different than Leap Year but it is still inspired from the movie.

I D A

"Ida! You slimy little brat! Come here and take your bath!" Poppy, the Village Grandmama hollered and ran after the spirited little girl. A trail of giggles seemed to follow the midget everywhere she may land her fiery wings on. Poppy runs after the child, though she does not catch up to the darling and stops to take deep breaths.

"I'm getting too old for this," Poppy muttered, while the other villagers looked at her with amused glances. This was a daily occurrence for the villagers, not that they were complaining, their constant running was even more funnier than the village plays. Almost everyone were smitten with the little sweetheart.

"Hello again little Ida! I can hear your grandmama Poppy hollering your name. You better go and take your bath little one. Your mother might come home today!" Anastasia, the Village florist spoke to the little girl and tucked a sweet jasmine flower on her midnight black mane.

--------

Got anyone curious? This is a little something I'm also working on. Still writing stuff and making sequences of events. What should happen first and what should happen last. Kind of lazy to write this and I promise I will find the motivation to write on. Especially since its Christmas break and maybe I'll make a short one-shot for Lilly and Mr. Ambrose's Christmas. This time, I'm planning something big. Involves the whole Linton family. So watch out fellow Ifrits!

theavadakedavra