Ambrosian Waste Disposal -Pt 1

"I...am engaged," she said in a voice so soft, but even the slight inaudibility of her voice did not hide the disgust when she mentioned the word engaged. I wanted to tell her that I have already known but opted for a word that would not make society frown at me. Not that I cared wether they talked about me. But people would talk about her and I simply cannot risk us being discovered by Dalgliesh.

"Indeed?"

I could feel her eyes on me, but I dared not to look up and meet her gaze.

"To a man!"

I wanted to roll my eyes in frustration, of course it would be a man. A rather hideous one who wanted to cry at her bosom. But still, I must choose the next words I utter carefully. I cannot risk being discovered. Besides, it was only to know if she didn't secretly worked for Dalgliesh, not to know her favorite color of course.

That would have been unprofessional and a waste of time.

"How shocking," was all I said, and tried to sound nonchalant and uncaring. She does not have to know what I am about to do next. I still do not meet her gaze, that I am guessing is a glare.

"Don't laugh at me!" she growled, what an annoying vixen! I'm loosing my focus here!

"Do I look like I'm laughing?" Her situation is far from being a laughing matter. I must talk to Karim right after I get rid of her. This should be quick seeing as the last time I did such action it was easy and I slept well at night.

Well, I did not sleep at all but my work efficiency improved and lets just say my mood skyrocketed.

She said nothing and I wanted her to get out. The quicker she gets out the quicker I'll get rid of competition. Not that I considered that hippopotamus as my competitor, all I have to do is throw a small diamond right at her aunt and she's as good as mine.

But she's worth more than a small diamond ring. I'll have to court her properly, but in order to do that first I must finish this tittle game of thrones and keep her safe.

Finally, I look up to her and tried looking unimpressed, "Off with you, then. Enjoy your time with your fiancé." while you still can.

After she finally left the room, I took a piece of paper and wrote a few words that sealed Lilly to me forever.

"AWDS to MMF for LL. Make it quick."

She's worth more than money, much much worth than money.

--------

This is short but then I wanted to write something about this chapter from Silence is Golden. There will be another part and might be longer than this. Also, I'm really proud of myself for writing this fast.

Also, I noticed that most of my one-shots are about what I want to happen in the future. Which I know is fine by some of you, but I thought to myself, why don't I experiment again? Try writing my own version from some chapters that I think needs Mr. Ambrose's perspective. So thus, this chapter is born!

Thank you for the votes, comments, and love! Hopefully, I'll write the next chapter tomorrow and post it by the end of the week!

Cheers!

theavadakedavra