Bloodline Unseal

Bloodline Unseal –

Setsuna walked through the halls of the castle as she is looking for the prince. Today he's going to start his training in unlocking his hidden bloodline. She enters Naruto's room which is guarded by two Red Delmos on either side of the heavily reinforced metal door. The floor is made out of marble that's polished to reflect like a cloudy mirror. A massive bed dominated the center of the room and when Setsuna glanced closer, she remembers the times that she and Naruto's mother had spent in that very bed her son is sleeping in now. The mattress itself was a normal double queen sized high quality foam bed, the type that normally would cost Setsuna five S-class missions to just make one payment on. The sheets were a fine spider silk tinted in soft lavender. She has many fond memories of spending nights with Naruto's mother on the very same bed that's he now sleeps in.

"Hi Ms. Setsuna!" Nako Turlee said breaking said woman's train of thought as she makes Naruto's bed.

"If you're looking for master Naruto he's taking his morning bath," Coquelicot Nakura said as she carries the old bed cover out of the room.

"The others are with him," Erica Fontaine said as she cleans the mess she made by dropping the dishes of Naruto's breakfast. All three of the girls are wearing their new uniforms after becoming Naruto's official maids. They're all wearing a long sleeve button shirt that's colored the same color as the Delmo rank they belong to, along with a matching pair of white leather gloves, black pants, black shoes and a black bow tie. Which Setsuna finds quite charming as the outfits make them all look like high class waiters.

"Alright thanks girls," Setsuna said to the younger girls.

"See you later," the trio chanted as the older woman left the room.

Setsuna went upstairs to the privet baths that's reserve for the royal family and guest of their choosing. It's much smaller than the one that's used by the castle's staff. Once she got to the bath she found that Lobelia Carlini, Gemini Sunrise, Glycine Bleumer, and her friend Kitaoji Hanabi guarding the door, along with two heavily arm Red Delmo's, armed with pikes and large shields.

"Ms. Setsuna what are you doing here?" Lobelia asks as she saw who it was.

"What are you four doing out here when you girls are suppose to be protecting Naruto at all times?" Setsuna ask them.

"Well... he asked us to leave the room as he was getting undress," Kitaoji said blushing slightly.

"He doesn't want to be seen naked by us," Glycine adds and relive as well. She doesn't even want to think about what her grandmother had told her about seducing young boys like she use to do when she was younger. How could she and her mother be related to her, she'll never know.