Countdown to Deadline

Countdown to the Deadline–

"It's been two months since the training of the Killer Bees began under my command," Xun Yu said as she speaks in front to the panel of top ranked White Delmo commanders all seated in a horse-shoe shaped conference table. Sitting in the middle of the table is Queen Carline who wants to see how the two months of training has paid off.

"Aren't you forgetting someone?" Diao Chan said as she shoots her rival a look. "She helped as well," Xun Yu said as she glares at her fellow general.

"How have the girls taken to the training?" Vixen a long green haired woman who is the head of the white Delmo's and Queen Carline's chief bodyguard asked.

"Currently they're fighting and skill levels are of that of the level of Gold Delmo's," Xun Yu explains to her Queen and the White Delmo commanders.

"And their special diets has improved their bodies, not to mention their growing figures," Diao Chan smiles. "I'm sure that prince Naruto will get to know them very well as they get older. As he should trust them to be with him at all times like how you use to do with your bodyguards."

"I'm just glad that all of us have strong back muscles so that we can handle the added weight with no trouble. Why they want to have better figures I'll never know," Xun Yu said as she wonders why she's the only one that keeps her breast under warps. She always wears her armor whenever she steps outside hiding her figure underneath, hiding it from the eyes of her fellow Delmo women.

"Just because you're uncomfortable with showing off your body doesn't mean that others don't," Diao Chan said to her fellow general.

"Don't you find it hard to fight with those jumping around?" Xun Yu asks as she pokes at the taller woman's overdeveloped breast.

"Only when I don't wear my sport bars you know the ones with the metal frames in order to adequately constrain my definitely overabundant assets," Diao Chan smiles as she presses her plump breast into the shorter woman's face.

"I know that you two have been rivals ever since you two went to academy together but please remember that you two are now generals of Metal not high school girls," a darkly tan woman who was one of their upperclassmen in their school days.

"But if they did then the annual staff party wouldn't be as much fun if they don't start up a fight like they always do," a short blue haired woman said reminded of all the fights that broke out between them and the bets the staff members made on who's going to win the fight this time.

"When do we get to meet the girls?" Carline ask as she has other matters to attend to today.