I'm sorry...

Hey guys sorry for the lack of updates. Recently I have lack for better word lost the motivation to write. Not because I don't feel that I can continue to write this story, its because I am having conflict in my emotions. Recently I have been feeling that I am not being recognise for what I do. My brother who is younger than me is practically better at everything, he's the school athlete, has perfect grades, lots of friends, etc. While me, I am not a school athlete, no perfect grades, and very few select friends. My interactions with those with my batch always end up with me not being able to connect in a conversation. Whenever I talk with a friend another batch mate of mine comes around and just looks at him and back at me and they just laugh. I feel that the reason they act like this is that they consider me as not normal or weird. I'm not weird, I am normal, a human being, a student. Whenever I voice my opinion on a matter, nobody even listens to what I have to say. They just ignore me. With my family, at dinner whenever I start a conversation it eventually changes topic to where I can't connect to. Is it because my interests are different for my age, is it that I matured too early, is it because I can't relate to anyone? I don't know what to do anymore. I keep telling myself that it is what life is, but I can't stand it. I contemplated on whether I should end my journey or not for the past weeks. I'm sorry that you guys have to read this its just this is the only place where my voice can be heard. If I ever have the motivation to write again, I will post a status update followed by new chapters.

Me paenitet

Skyboy321 

Update:

Hey guys I'm back. Thanks for all the support over my time of absence. I managed to solve my problem (a bit) and now I'm back to writing. First of all I noticed some mistakes, spelling, grammar, etc., in my previous chapters so I'll fix those first before uploading a new chapter. Stay tuned for more.

Skyboy321 Out