5+

Park Sojung

I've been 'staying' at the coffee shop for a while. I mean the food and drinks are damn good but then what makes it bombtastic ,(is this even a word?) I met a boy. His name is Jeon Jungkook. We met 3 days ago and now I think we're already friends.
He is older than me, I think.

After all, he did help me defeat Azazel. It was a tough fight. I probably look like a crazy person sitting on his lap while playing the game which he also helped.

What? He let me sat on his lap. I'm not a byuntae ._.

Today, I finally get to see my idiotic brother, Park Jimin.

Once you Jim-in, you can't Jim-out! It's the same as him staying in this house. He's 3 years older than me yet he's immature.

He probably always find a way to make me piss off.
I'd say he's jamless. And as usual, I'll make things worse for him 🎈

"Park Sojung-ah, is this how you treat your brother? I just came back from camp and you do this to me? How dare yo-"

Jimin arrived in front of the door. Where's Sojung? She's just eating cereal in front of the television. She didn't even glanced at him when he entered.

"Talk to my hand, Jimin. If you touch my black game controller again, I'm gonna burn your favorite boxers"

"Whaa- oh you find out. Oh sh*t . No! Not my boxers. Fine fine I'll stay away from your 'castle' " he rolls his eyes and proceed his way up.

"Hey oppa! I'm gonna meet a friend . I'll get going first! Annyeong~ "
She chuckles and wear her red nikes and head to the coffee shop.

"PARK SOJUNG! I SWEAR I'M GONNA BURN YOUR CONTROLLERS. WHY THE HELL YOU RIPPED MY BOOKS?!!" He shouted as his voice echoes in the house.

Suddenly a note fell from his ripped note book pages,

By the way bro, It's a good thing I ripped them. It's inappropriate content and I'm sure you don't want Mom to find it. Opps Mom already found it . You can thank me later. Adios jamless kid^

- hate, Sojung 💕

"Ouh , I'm a dead meat. SOJUNG- AH YOU'RE AN IDIOT!"

💦
to be continued;

- sorry if it's not good enough