11+

Park Sojung

I hate him. Why I'm like this?! I'm not even his wife or something. But why does it felt so painful.. Is this what they called 'crush'?

Now I understand why it is called crush. Cause crushes crush your heart. It's a painful truth.
My heart.. keeps saying that he's the one but it turns out the opposite.

Am I too selfish? Or I'm just right ? I knew it's not wrong to love but now I feel so selfish.

I can't confirm my feelings for him but when we met, I really want him.
I wanted to hold hands, walk together, hug and kiss him.

I think I'm not desperate but in
reality,
I'm desperate of him.

Or is this the effect of always being dumped.

Without Sojung noticed, her feet brings her to Han River.
She envied people that are enjoying themselves with their family.

But when it comes to her family, she only had Jimin now but Jimin is too busy playing girl's heart. Her parents are working at Japan.
She doesn't have friends after her friends left her.

She sat on a bench looking at the dawn scenery.

It was beautiful but it was only in a short moment.

Just like love.

Okay what is this nonsense?
She thought.

She sat on the bench and stare into plain air.
She just felt that she didn't want to go home yet.

Since she found out Jimin and Jungkook are friends, it was always complicated for her. Well, if Jimin knew what happen to her and why she is sad, of course Jimin and Jungkook's friendship will crack.

And she didn't want that. She wanted the best for them. She didn't had friends.. So that's why she didn't want Jimin to feel what she felt.

She stayed there for a couple of hours.
Eating, staring and also thinking.

She was tired to be exact. She was tired of being heartbroken.

She had been heartbroken because of her friends.
Because of her ex's
Because of love.

Who knew love could be so easy yet painful?

That's when she gave her body up and fell asleep on the bench. Tears welling up from her eyes finally drip when she closes them.

Soon she fell asleep with tears stain of her face.

-

"I need to find Sojung. I really need to find her and explain"

Jungkook was walking somewhere at Han river. He doesn't know why his feet drag him there but his heart tells that something bad's gonna happen.

As he stares into air he saw a familiar figure, lying on the bench.

"Sojung-ah!" He ran to her.

He was happy that he found her but it breaks his heart seeing tear stains on her face.

He takes the decision to bring her back to his house.

++

"Mwo? What happen?" Kyungsoo bulge his eyes seeing Jungkook carry Sojung.

"I'll explain hyung"

🐝
to be continued;