6+

Jeon Jungkook

I was closer with her . It was out of control, I mean, I didn't expect her to be a part of my life. Her name is Park Sojung.. Weird name but at least a rare one. It just happen in a blink. She sat at my table and we carried on being friends.

We even exchanged phone numbers.

I knew so much about her cause I asked. I never knew I was 'this' brave. Yet, she only knew my name and about my housemate, Kyungsoo hyung.

She is not pure Korean though. Her mother is from Europe and her father is a Korean. She had an English name which is Sofea Park. She looks Korean but her eyes are the only thing is different. She had blue eyes.

I told you she's one in a million. And my heart keeps on beating like its gonna explode.
At least I knew I can be stupid in front of her.

"I thought you wouldn't come"
Jungkook responded and smiled widely at the second she sat in front of him.

"Hahahaha, I thought I was early. I was running away from my brother. He was reading some 18+ things and I ripped them. Actually it doesn't help anything because I already told Mom that he read those things. Hee" she grinned like a kid got a lollipop.

Jungkook just shakes his head.

Well, it explains it she was running on her way to the shop.

"Uhm hey.. Since we already knew each other.. Can we go out?" Jungkook asked her. Pink blushes started to dance on his cheeks.

Sojung who is playing the game on her PSP stop and look at him.
Her mouth falls agape.

She turned red.
"Date?"
Sojung wanted to slap her face for saying that.
She mentally slap and scream at her self.

"Uh yeah? Why not? I mean- it's not a couple date.. Erm just a friendly date. Yeah friendly date!" He rambles at his last sentence.

He let out an internal slap.

He can see Sojung's face turned sad.
He didn't mean it but he's scared to love again.

The last time he was in the relationship, the girl cheated on him and it wasn't a pleasant thing to hear for him.

"Ignore what I said. Kaja. I knew something that you would like" Jungkook get up and took Sojung's hand in his.

I'm sorry if I disappoint you but I'll make it up to you. Wait- you aren't my girlfriend..

But I can change that tittle.

🍑
to be continued;

im sorry if this is too cheesy. wait.. is it?
or it's awkward?