Chapter 10, The Date

*Luna's pov*

I had been a the bar for a couple of minutes. It was a gorgeous bar; must have been quite old but was still stunning.

"Luna?" I heard someone question in a strong Bolton accent.

I quickly turn around to see a pearl smile and close to aquamarine eyes staring back at me.

"Dan..D-danny.. Jones?!" I scream.

"Well who where you expecting?" he laughs

I was sure my eyes were deceiving me, I managed to catch my breath before planning to speak again.

Danny took the stool next to me and ordered himself a beer, "Anything for you?" he asks with is perfect smile slowly appearing.

"Um.. apple cider?" I say turning to face him.

After a couple of minuets our drinks come, he takes a large gulp before putting his drink down, "Sorry for surprising you just now.." he says half grinning.

"That's alright, just didn't expect to see you .. Here.. with me.." I stutter, blushing and hiding my face.

He uses two fingers to lift my chin "Now why would you say that"

My cheeks glow ruby, "well you're Danny Jones, out of McFly.. and I'm just a girl from Wales that works in a small hairdressers.."

"Well forget that I'm from a band, pretend that you know nothing about me. Okay?"

"Okay"

For the rest of the evening Danny had me in the fits of the giggles, constantly asking me questions and telling me about himself; most of which I already knew.