Chapter 12, The Morning After

*Danny's pov*

I had managed to sober up a bit before going back to get my car by the pub, there was a huge grin plastered on my face all the way back to mine.

It was now 9:30 in the morning and I suddenly got a call:

"Hello?" I say, a bit too enthusiastically

"You alright Dan, you never made it back last night so I'm guessing your date went very well" Tom smirks on the other side of the phone.

"Ah nah mate, I'm at mine.. be over in an hour" I reply before hanging up.

I go to the bathroom, ready to take a shower before my phone goes off again, this time a text from Tom; "Hey if it works between you and that girl we could always do with a new backing singer ;)"

*Luna's pov*

"LUNA!"

I rush out of bed while swinging my arms into my dressings gown.

"What?! are you okay?!" I shout running into the living room.

Georgia turns round to me with a cheeky smile, "I fu.cking hate you.." I say before collapsing onto the sofa next to her.

"How was your date last night?! I saw that the mystery Danny didn't come up stairs" she states with a wink

"Well you were right, it was Jones.. and It was amazing!" I say hiding my face between my knees.

"Then why didn't you let him kiss you?!"

"Because it was our first da.. Wait..How..?! you little creep!" I shout hitting her arm

"Not my fault I could see you from my bedroom window! anyway.. so you seeing him again?" she asks tickling me.

"Yeah but I don't know when.." I say before leaving to go get dressed.