Chapter 3

Liam

    "Hey, Louis," I said into the phone as I spun my chair in a circle about for the 100th time.

     "Hey! Liam! The perfect boy I wanted to talk to!" He practically yelled in my ear.

      "Me first. It's important."

       "Ok. Shoot."

        "Neil, he- he committed suicide,"
I stumbled over my words.

        "Ugh," he groaned. "That faggot? He's such a scrunt. I wish he would've died. Would've done the whole world good." I was about to reply but the opening of a door cut me off, so I hung up on him.

    A drowsy looking Neil stumbled into the rooms and flopped down on the bed.  

    "Hey bud. You ok?" I asked him and he turned around with an angry, but vulnerable expression on his face.

    "Just- just leave me alone. I know you don't like me. No one does. Not even my own-" he cut himself off.

  "Your what Neil?"

  "Leave. Me. Alone. Please," he pleaded. 

So I obeyed.

"What the Fuck!" Why'd you hang up on me?" Louis exclaimed while running up to me angrily.

"Nothing Lou. I'm sorry," I said not even realizing what I was saying.

  "It's ok. But guess what? I just scored us some dates with Tori and Alyssa," he said as he struggled to put his arm around my shoulder.

I smiled and nodded, but inside, I really don't want to be with girls.

I want to spend time with Neil.

Whoaaa what ya think Niall's secret is??? Anyways today was a tiring day for me shahaha and I'm sooo glad it's Christmas break. What are you guys doing for Christmas? And I took your guys requests and made this one so much longer, if you want longer, just tell me!

  Love you all! 😘😘