Chapter 4

Louis

"Hi girls," I said in a flirtatious way. One giggled and wrapped her hair around her finger. The other just rolled her eyes. "Liam. If you have any decency, you would say hello also." He snapped out of his daze and waved.

"Hehe, you guys are soo cute," the blond said, and the brunette scoffed.

"Ok. Liam, you got the brunette, I got the blonde." He nodded and stepped in front of the girl to lead her to a booth.

"Now we're alone babe. How bout we sneak out of here and go to my dorm?" She giggled once again and nodded.

Liam

"Um, would you like something to drink?" I asked awkwardly and scratched the back of my neck.

"You don't want to be here, do you?" I shook my head, "How do you know?"

"My names Tori." She introduced herself "You're thinking about someone else. I can see it. Who's the girl?"

"Well. Actually it's a guy." "You're gay?" She asked. "No! Of course not! I mean, no. It's my - my friend. He's so quiet, and I'm scared something might've happened to him. It doesn't matter. I'm sorry, it's nice to meet you," I finished off.

"Haha. It's ok. You can leave if you want. If I know Alyssa she probably already left with that guy," She chuckled.

"Aww. That's ok. I don't want to leave you here alone," I protested but she shook her head.

"I already have a boyfriend. I'll just tell him to pick me up," she smiled.

"Thank you so much! It was nice to talk to you Tori! I'll see you around." I jumped up and hugged her. She laughed and waved towards the door, signaling me to go.

I left and started running towards my dorm house.(A.N. Is that what it's called? Shahaha I've never been to college :)) Breathing heavily, I opened my door, hoping to see Neil. In fact he was, and I rushed towards him and crashed my lips on his.

Whoaaa :)

Thanks for reading! Love you all! 😘😘😘