Part title

I woke up with more texts from everyone asking me where I was along with missed calls from them all.

Nana was gone for the rest of the week in a business trip so it was just me and Lola in this big old house.

"Morning baby girl" I smiled as I picked her up "are you hungry? Shall we go and have some breakfast and then watch some movies and then go out shopping?" I asked like I was expecting an answer; I fed Lola in the Kitchen jus before I had my breakfast.

*few hours later*
Lola was napping so I decided to get dressed so we can go into town so I got dressed in some jeans , a white tee and some converse and a black coat with a hood. I carefully put a coat on Lola and placed her in her push chair whilst she was sleeping.

*in town*
In town I brought a few things and the bags were hanging on the push chair as we walked around town and as I talked to Lola whilst looking insane.

"How was your weekend ?" The cashier asked as she scanned my items in Tesco "very strange" I said as I checked on Lola "well I hope it get better for you....wait Lily ? Lily Davis?" She said as I looked up "nope that's not me" I said as I gave her my money "have a nice life" I said as I took the bags and walked out the shop and went home and it started to rain.