Thats something i didnt think would happen.

"Lola, you are going to stay with uncle Danny for a few hours with Buzz" I said as we walked out the door "why muma?" She asked "because I need to talk to Uncle Tom" I said as I put her in her seat "at uncle Danny's house there will be his wife, Georgia, and I will introduce her to you, is that alright ?" I asked her "yeah" she smiled "okay" I said as I drove off to Danny's.
---
I walked into the Jones's and Danny and Georgia were sat in the lounge "hey" I smiled "Georgia, this Lola and Lola this is Aunty Georgia" I said "hello Lola" Georgia smiled "hello Aunty Georgia" she smiled "where is my favourite Lola?" Danny asked as he picked up Lola and tickled her and she laughed and Tom walked in the door with Buzz and he ran to the toys "ready?" Tom asked "yes" I smiled "bye Lola, I won't be long" I smiled "bye muma" she smiled "please make sure Harry doesn't go near her and if he comes round just ring me" I said "we will make sure he won't go near her" Georgia smiled "ring me if anything happens" I said "we are going" Tom said as he pulled me out the door "who's car ?" He asked "yours" I laughed as we got into his and he drove off.
---
We were sat in Starbucks and we had our coffees and we were just talking away "so what's with you and Gi?" I asked "we aren't together anymore" he said "what ?!? Why?!?" I asked "we aren't like we were. We keep arguing and it not good for Buzz and Buddy" he said "so what is happening?" I asked "well she has moved back to Essex and we agreed I kept Buzz and she took Buddy" he said with a tear in his eye "Awh! Tom" I said as I hugged him "I'm so sorry I haven't been here for you" I said "it's fine, it's not losing Gi I'm sad about its losing Buddy" he said "I'll still get to see him but he's my son" he said "I know" I sighed as we got up and walked around. "Have you told Buzz??" I asked "yes and he didn't take it well" he said "bless his heart" I smiled. "How long have you both been divorced?" I asked "a year and she has just finally moved out" he said.

I dragged him into Tommy Hilfiger and I was looking around at the clothes and I could see Tom looking at me "how long do you have to stare at me?" I laughed "why are you staring at me ?" I asked "this may sound so stupid to you but now that Gi had left me I've realised who I actually love and want to be with" he said "who?" I asked as I looking for my size "you" he said "what?" I laughed "why me?" I asked "Lily, I've loved you all my life and when I told you I love you more then Carrie this is what I meant" he smiled as I looked at him and I started to fall for him but then I have loved him all my life as well and we did go out when we were teenagers "let's do this in a private places" I said as we walked out the shop "I love you Lil and I always will and I don't care who knows I LOVE LILY DAVIS" he said "I love you two Tom" I laughed and his face lit up "you do ?" He asked "yes" I smiled "I will take you out for dinner at your favourite restaurant tonight" he smiled "well I better find something to wear" I smiled "I'll pay for it" he said "but I have a new dress that I've been dying to wear" I said "well that saves me from buying a new one" he laughed as we walked around and I had loads of bags mostly clothes for Lola "what time will you be picking me up tonight Mr Fletcher ?" I asked as we got in his car "well it's two now and you'll take two hours just to put make up on so about five ?" He said "deal and we will have to get the Jones's to babysit if they can tonight" I said as he drove off.
---
We walked into their house "muma!" Lola said as she played with Buzz "hello sweetie" I smiled "Danny?" Tom shouted to ask him "I'm up here mate" I heard Danny say and Tom went rushing up and I saw that Georgia was in the kitchen and I sat on the bar stools while she cooked "why are you so happy?" She smiled "I got asked out on a date tonight" I said and she turned around to me as I got her attention "who?? Do I know him?" She asked "well he wears glasses and is blonde and he is in a band and has two sons" I said "I don't know anyone like that" she said "I'm pretty sure you know Tom" I said "your going on a date with Tom ?!?" She smiled "yes and we were hoping you and Danny would babysit again tonight? If your both free" I said "yeah we are, we would be more then happy to" she smiled "what time is it?" She asked "five" I said "okay, want me to cook them dinner?" She asked "if you don't mind" I said as Danny and Tom walked in "how has Lola been?" I asked as Tom sat next to me and Danny stood with Georgia "her and Buzz were as good as gold" Danny smiled "Lola went with me to the shops and she kept being a cheeky monkey and putting stuff in the trolley" Danny laughed "awh" I said "I better go and tell her about tonight" I said as I got up from the stool "why? Sorry that sounded rude" Danny said "it's fine, I have say if she is going to be left with anyone just in case she has a meltdown when it comes to me leaving" I said right before I went in the lounge and sat with Lola and Buzz at the toy kitchen "Lola mummy is going out tonight so Uncle Danny and Aunty Georgia is going to look after you but it will only be for a few hours" I said "okay" she said "you two Buzz" I said "okay" he said "where are you going muma?" She asked as she pretended to cook "muma is going out with Uncle Tom to a restaurant" I said "what like an meeting ?" Buzz asked "yes like a meeting" I laughed as everyone else walked in "I better go and get dressed" I smiled as I got up "I'll take Lola home so she can have a bath" I said as I picked her up "bring them round whenever" Danny smiled "bye Jones" I said "bye Davis" he said as we walked out the house and I put Lola in the car and Tom walked out with Buzz "shall I pick you up from here?" Tom asked "you shall" I smiled as I got in the car and drove off.
-Later tonight-
I was at the Jones household and Lola was playing with Mr Snug while me , Danny and Georgia was in the kitchen talking "you look gorgeous" Georgia smiled "why thank you but I'm not sure about the shoes" I said "I have the perfect shoes that would go with the dress let me go and get them" she said as she rushed up "have fun with Tom tonight" he smirked "whatever your thinking it's going to happen" I laughed "I knew you two would end up together some how" he laughed "oh remember if Harry comes round ring me and if anything happens ring me" I said as Georgia walked in with the shoes "put theses on" she said as I took my shoes off and put them on and got up "I love them" I smiled "thank you for letting me borrow them" I said "it's fine" she smiled as Tom and Buzz walked in the front door and Buzz ran off to Lola and Tom walked in ( he was wearing a burgundy shirt with a black tie and black trousers and shoes)the kitchen "wow you look gorgeous" he smiled as he stood there "thank you but I just came back from the gym" Danny joked "Buzz maybe hyper" Tom said "he is Danny's job" Georgia laughed "we should get going" Tom said as he walked up to me "okay let me get my coat" Danny said in girly voice as we started to leave "remember to ring me" I said "I will" Danny said "bye Lola, i won't be long. I love you" I said while I got to the door "love you two muma" she said and then we walked and got in Tom's car.
----
We got to the restaurant and me and Tom were near the door and we looked in and saw Gi was in there her family and Tom looked worried "don't worry, we can ask for a table away from them" I said as we walked in (I was wearing a navy simple body con dress with the black shoes from Georgia) "a table for Fletcher" Tom smiled "of course, right this way " the waiter smiled and he was walking in Gi's direction "excuse can we have a table away from that group over there ?" He asked "of course there is a table at the back of the restaurant but we will walk past them" he said "thank you" I smiled as we walked and walked past them but Gi didn't notice but Buddy went "daddy" and made Gi turn around "what are you doing here?" She asked "I'm on a date" Tom said "with Lily?" She asked "yes and what's your problem?" He said "there's a lot actually" she laughed "like what?" He asked and she said them all and some were offensive and she kept going on "shut the fuck up Gi!" Tom shouted over her "your the one who wanted to break up and you got what you wanted and thank Gi's we did other wise I would of found the women who I loved in the first place" he said and then the manger came over "I'm sorry sir but I'm going to have to ask you to leave" he said "we were just about to" he said as he took my hand and we walked out and we laughed as soon as w me for out of the restaurant and all the way to the car "what do you want to do now?" I asked as we just sat in the car "well there's a few things on my mind" he said raising his eyebrow "Thomas we aren't even together" I laughed "we could be" he said "do you want to be ?" I asked "of course I do" he smiled "do you ?" He asked "of course" I smiled "your finally mine again" he smiled "want to go back to mine and get some pizza?" He asked as he started to drive "of course" I smiled.