You know you're a fangirl when . . .

I know I said this was over but . . .

We'll this chapter is really more weird things we DO in our fandom.

You know you're a supernatural fan when . . .

You happen to know a lot of classic rock songs.

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole, is something you genuinely say/or plan on saying when someone tries to change the music in your car.

You call your friends idjits.

Assbutt is a very real and serious insult that you use.

You cry when you hear Carry On My Wayward Son plays.

You save packets of salt "just in case".

You occasionally draw devils traps in random (or very strategic) places in your room/ school/ work place.

When someone mentions the angel Gabriel telling Mary she's pregnant, or like just mentioning Gabriel in general, you start laughing.

The devil is named Luci.

You know you're a Sherlock fan when . . .

You have at least attempted to make a mind palace.

Three months really doesn't seem like that long of a hiatus considering . . .

You missed him.

You distrust taxis.

People you don't like are Andersons.

You REALLY want a grey trench coat.

You know you're a whovian when . . .

You stare at angel statues to make sure they don't move.

You freak out if things have too many shadows . . . Even if it's just because there are multiple light sources.

You can never just walk past a fez.

You love bow ties.

And converse.

EXTERMINATE

"T.A.R.D.I.S. Blue" IS a real color.

Your phone autocorrects doctor to Doctor, puts tardis in all caps for you, and capitalizes Pond, when you forget to do it yourself.

"Are you my mummy" gives you the creeps.

You know you're a Harry Potter fan when . . .

Both your hearts break every time someone mentions one of the previous companions.

You actually went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
If you didn't, you're not a Harry Potter fan anymore until you do. Siriusly what's wrong with you.

Siriusly.

You know what house you're in.

You occasionally yell avada kadavra when angry.

You call people muggles if they haven't read the books.

You actually understand the meanings behind the words Ronmione, Nuna, Hinny, Drarry, Snily, and yeah there are others but I'm not listing them off.

You know the proper wand movements and magic words to cast spells. Especially wingardium leviosa.

You have visited the pottermore website.

You know not all sly theories are actually evil.

You did not just decide you were in gryffindor. You actually gave thought and effort into figuring out your house.

It's NOT a children's book.

You know you're a Merlin fan when . . .

Dollophead.

You have read and/or written a Merthur fic, (even if you don't actually ship it).

Watching other movies based on the stories of King Arthur is weird because . . . Where's Gaius? Merlons not that old . . . Why do they look like that?