- 3 -

I cried as a I carried her over my shoulders. I didn't care if I left me and Jimin's little reunion. I started to walk faster. The Hospital was only a few blocks away.

Then as I walked, Eomma's body got lighter?

I looked to my right. It was the guys. They were all helping me carry her. Wait..

"Guys! Thank you but you can't be here! You'll get caught being on the other side.. Jimin-"

"There's no time for that, I've been on the other side before so let's go." He and the guys smiled warmly at me and we all walked to the Hospital.

*.~.* The ER(a.k.a Emergency Room)*.~.*

I sat impatiently next to Jimin. Then I got too impatient and started to walk around the E.R's waiting room. It was basicly vacant. No one here but me and the guys.

"I can't.. Guys.. I can't wait any longer.. it's fucking 2:00 in the morning!" I ruffled my hair in frustration.

Jimin grabbed my wrist and sat me down next to him. He hugged me.

"It's going to be alright. Just.. just.. hope for the best. Ok?" He tried to smile.

I nodded as small tears fell.

-Seokjins Phone Rings-

"Ah...Hello?" Seokjin said. Then he removed the phone away from his ear. You could hear someone yelling through it.

"Put me on speaker!" The male yelled. Seokjin put the phone on speaker and we crowded around it.

"Where in the world could you all POSSIBLY BE AT 2:00 IN THE MORNING OTHER THAN YOUR BEDS?!" The male yelled. I recognize it though...

I took the phone from Seokjins hand. I turned off the speaker.

"Uncle Hobeom?" I said.

"Who is this? Wait.. are you a sasaeng fan?! Speak again! Let me hear your voice now."

"U-Uncle Hobeom.. do you really not remember me?" I said, lip trembling.

"Excuse me? Wait.. N-Nari?" He said.

"Y-Yes?"

"Oh my! I haven't seen you since you were 7! How are you?"

"I'm fine.."

"What's wrong? And why are you with my boys?" He asked curiously.

"Well.. Um.. Eomma passed out.. and the boys happened to be watching through the fence.. and-"

"They.. are OVER THE FENCE?!" He yelled.

Oh no...

"Yes.. I'm sorry.. I take blame-"

"Wait.. did you say your Mother passed out?"

"Y-Yes.. but I'll bring the boys back.. they were great company though." I sighed. The guys looked as worried as I did.

"Please. Thank you. I do not need them getting caught. Army would kill if they found out they were with another lady." He sighed deeply.

"Well.. just to keep you away from harm.. we won't see each other again." I said as another tear fell.

"What? No! We just reunited!" Jimin ran over to me.

I pushed him off.

"Was that Jimin? Look... Nari..." Uncle Hobeom said.

"You may see each other.. just.. please don't let them cross over the fence anymore.. they can stay as company until 9:00 AM tomorrow alright? I want them back 9:00 sharp."