- 5 -

I woke in a warm position...

Jimin!! Oh geese... I'm in Jimin's arms and his chest is on my back.

Somethings on my butt... is it his phone? I looked at the wall.. no his phone is charging right there...

Is it my phone?... No, it's charging right next to me on the nightstand... could it be?

Jimin's... no.. gross... Jimin's.. oh my...

Is it Jimin's d---? Jimin moved around a little.. it slid around my butt.

Yup... that's his d---... this is very awkward. I lifted his arms off me very gently and placed them on his chest. I covered his body with the blanket and walked to the bathroom. After I washed up, I tied my hair into a messy ponytail.

I walked out the room and into the kitchen as quietly as possible. I tied up 2 full bags of trash?! Wah! What did they do while cooking last night??

I tiptoed out the door and walked to the alley. I threw the trash out and walked to the rose.

Ooh~ The white rose and the red rose look beautiful together~ But this fence... doesn't look so good. Anyway.. I watered the roses and got a lot of water on the fence on accident. Oh well.

I turned off the hose and walked back inside. I quietly walked back into my room and shut the door. I turned around. Jimin was on my phone.

"Ah!" I screamed and jumped then hit my head on the wall.

"Oh shit..." I cursed as I rubbed the back of my head. He put my phone down and ran toward me.

"Are you alright? Omo(Korean Omg) Why did you get so startled?" He said putting his face close. I sat up.

"What w-were you doing on my phone?" I said as I stood up quickly.

"Somehow my friend Chanyeol has your number. Is that who your hanging out with today?" He sat in my rollie-chair near my desk.

Damn... I would have rather told anyone besides JIMIN that I'm hanging with another guy... Especially if that GUY is friends with Jimin...

I nodded.

"Oh... ok... well, have fun. Text me if you need anything.." He nodded. His cheeks turned a bit red and he left the room. Awkward... hopefully I didn't hurt him. :|

My phone buzzed. I ran over to it and sat crisscross on my bed with my phone in my hands.

Park Chanyeol(^▽^)o
PC: Goodmorning, are you ready to spend the day together?

Me: Yes, meet at the café?
Read @ 12:34 PM

PC: Sounds good. See you there! ;)

I smiled. Chanyeol is a great friend. And I'll see him as a great friend always.

I changed into a pair of white ripped jeans that kinda exposed my thighs, but their just rips not holes. I threw on a black shirt that had random words all over it and on the back the number 95.

I tied my shoes and wore my flannel. I tied my hair into a high messy ponytail and did light makeup.

When I finished I grabbed my phone and walked out to say goodbye.