- 22 -

We turned our heads to the doors direction. Jimin still had his hand by the side of my head and other on my chin. My hand was on his neck and the other on his chest.

"Jimin can you take us out tomorr- oh. Uh... nevermind. Goodnight." Taehyung shut the door his eyes wide.

"Ruined the moment." Jimin groaned. He walked over and locked the door, then walked back toward me. We went back in the same position and started kissing again.

⚠️ LIGHT SMUT AHEAD ⚠️

He trailed his kissed down my neck and to my shoulder. He moved my bra strap away and I felt it fall down my arm.

He sucked on my skin, causing my mouth to open. He smiled against my skin. His hands trailed to my back, I heard my bra unclip and heard it fall on the ground.

Jimin softly grabbed my chin again, making me face him. He stared at me for a while, and I did the same. I admired his beautiful features. His sharp jawline, his plump lips, his eye smile. Everything.

Jimin then, lifted me up and moved us to the bed. "Your light you know that?" He said as he laid me down slowly.

I smiled and shook my head. Jimin hovered over me. He was messing with the waistband of my underwear.

"Wait, Jimin..." I said. He stopped looking down there and faced me, still messing with it.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"What if they... what if they hear us?" I said.

"Don't worry I'll make sure they don't." He grinned. "What are going to do?" I squinted, letting him know I'm curious.

"This." He started to kiss me. I took my chance and pulled off his towel. I threw it on the ground as Jimin pulled down my underwear.

"This is going to be fun." He smirked as he spread my legs and went down. He rubbed his finger back and forth on my clit. I bit down on Jimin's lip by accident to present myself from moaning loudly.

He smiled. "Naughty Princess." He mumbled as he he placed his dicks tip at my clit.
-----
I woke up with a bright light shining on my face. I used my arm and placed it over my forehead to block it.

I looked down to see Jimin snuggled in my arms. I smiled at the sight of his hair all over the place. I moved a strand over and watched him sleep peacefully.

"Am I so handsome..." He yawned.

"That you have to stare at me in the morning?" He said in his hoarse voice.

I felt my face heat up. "Who s-said I was s-staring?" I stuttered, sitting up.

"Aw, don't be shy. Especially after what happened last night~" He traced circles on my back that was facing him.

"Yeah yeah." I smiled. I stood up and grabbed some things to go shower.

"Can I shower with you?" He asked sitting up as well. I turned around. "No." I laughed.

"Can we have a bath?" He asked instead, grabbing some clothes to come with me.

"Are you serious? We're not 5-" He cut me off by dragging me into the bathroom and shutting the door.