Chapter 1!

Jacqueline's pov

I was up late working on my homework and I was about to give up when my phone rang.

"Solving very big math problems call back tomorrow."

"Well I didn't expect for you to be up peanut."

"Tej!!!!!" I squealed and fell off my bed and groaned.

"What was that?"

"I fell off my bunk. I'll have a black eye now! Can my night get any worse?"

"About that. Um I need you to come to LA."

"Why? I have school. Tej I have a AP physics test I can't miss."

"I know peanut and I called the school and they already sent your stuff over to your new school."

"What about Jimmy and Suki?"

"They are going back to Miami after you get on the plane."

"Fine I'll come but only because its LA and there's a beach. When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow there's a plane there. Suki and Jimmy will drive with to the airport. And yes your car is coming with."

"Oh thank god I was about to yell at you."

"Ha ha gets some sleep Peanut."

"Okay Night Buttercup." I said and he chuckled and hung up. Instead of sleeping I packed all my bags and suck. I even grabbed my money I have been earning at the races on weekends. I paced out about 4am and woke up at 10 to my phone ringing.

"Lucifer's daughter speaking."

"You all packed?"

"I packed when I got off the phone with you. Your calling woke me up. Not very nice now I'm going to be cranky when I meet all your friends and my biological brother. Your so evil!"

"Wait you know about Brian?"

"You raised me Tej I'm not dumb. I'll finally have a big happy family. Well hopefully. I'll see you soon."

"Okay see you soon Lucifer's daughter." He said and I giggled and hung up.

I pushed my covers off but fell off my bunk again and I groaned and cursed. Suki walked in and laughed.

"You sure do fall off your bed a lot." She said and I said ha ha I forgot to laugh. I got up and got a shower and got dressed. I grabbed my bags and put them in my 67' impala and we all left after Jimmy made a big deal about Suki driving her pink car. I got to the airport and they got my car in the plane that said 'its Roman Bitches' very classy. I got on the plane and fell asleep right away. I woke up to someone shaking my leg gently. I opened my eyes and saw a lady.

"We landed honey. Everything is in your car already." She said and I said thanks and got off the plane. Tej texted me about a race and I sped off to the spot. Took me a while because I got lost but I finally got there. I pulled up revving my engine and people moved out of my way. I saw Tej and went and parked next to him. I killed my engine and got out. I ran a hand through my hair and yawn.

"Lucifer's daughter has arrived. I need coffee." I said and chuckles were heard. I went over to Tej and hugged him.

"So this is the peanut your always talking about?" A man asked and he was black, Bald, big forehead, Rick James jacket.

"Big forehead, Rick James jacket. I take it your its Roman bitches?" I asked looking at my nails and laughter was heard.

"Rick James jacket really?" He said and I shrugged.