Chapter 2!

Jacqueline's pov

"Jaqi!" Letty called up to me and I fell to the floor as I put my pants on.

"Hold on!" I called out and got up and slipped on my top and boots and went downstairs and everyone was there. I got suspended for breaking the girls face so I've been home for almost a week. I'm all caught up with my homework and such. I've been helping out at the garage and the store. Today I'm helping at the garage for a layout on Brian's car. Not sure why because its a damn skyline. Dom said I most definitely have Toretto blood in me. I got the temper, the car taste and I can build a car and fix it like its nothing. Anyways we all went to the garage and I got working on the layout and Brian came and checked it out. He liked it so we used it and they worked on the car while I took a nap on the upstairs couch. I fell asleep the second my head it the couch cushion.

I woke up to falling off the balcony. I let out a scream and closed my eyes and waited for the hit but it never came. I felt arms under me and I slowly opened them to see Dom. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and he set me down and checked for injuries.

"How the hell did I fall off the damn balcony?" I asked and looked up and Tej said sleep walking again.

"Great just what I need. Ugh. I'm  going home." I said and yawned and they had Letty take me in my car and Roman followed. I went straight to my room and fell asleep. Mia was at the shop and Jack was at school. I woke up to a big crash from downstairs. I jumped out of my bed and grabbed my gun Brian gave me to protect myself when they aren't home. I snuck downstairs and heard whispering.

"Someone's here there's an impala out front Jim. We need to go." The voice said and he got punched.

"Not til we leave a message." He hissed and I gulped and heard there footsteps.

"Cops are on the way!" I yelled and hid myself and I heard running and the door slamming shut. A car peeled out of the drive way and sped off. I fell out of my hiding spot and laid on the floor. Soon I got up and went to the kitchen and found a note.

"We're coming for you all." I read and I called Tej freaking out and they came right away. Tej tackled me and I was freaking out.

"They didn't touch you right?" Letty and Mia asked and I said no.

"I yelled that the cops were on the way and they ran. The leader guy had it in for the other guy cause he punch his partner. He didn't want to be here knowing someone was in the house. His voice was a bit deeper like Dom's the other guys voice was more like Brian's voice. Less scary. Not sure what they looked like. The second I yelled cops are on the way I hid and waited for them leave." I said and they nodded and Dom called someone named Hobbs and someone else. 

"I'm going to go to my room." I said and grabbed my gun and went upstairs. I put my gun up and plopped on my bed. I thought about the danger I will be in living with them and the danger Tej would be in. I could leave but that means leaving Tej and he's been my only family for 6 years. I can't leave him he's my real family. I was laying there fighting with my mind when my stomach growled. I got up and unlocked my door and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and made me something to eat.

"Sean your here." Dom's voice was heard outside. Sean? Could it be my Sean? Nah that can't be. I mean he's in Tokyo.

"Jac come out side." Brian yelled from the stairs.

"I'm in the kitchen you dork." I called out and I heard his loud footsteps. He walked in and smiled as I poured hot sauce on my Ramen.

"What?" I asked and he chuckled. We walked out side and I saw and old beat up muscle car in the drive way. I sat by Roman and he took some bits.