Chapter 5!

Sean's pov

We got to the spot and flew out of the plane.

"Roman, Stop being a pussy!" Jac said over the com and soon he started screaming Tej I hate you.

Jacqueline's pov

Brian pushed Ramsey onto my car and I grabbed her hand and yelled window. She went to the side and climbed in. I sped up and got trapped on a cliff. I grabbed a helmet and made her put it on and buckle up. I buckled up and spun making a cloud of smoke and faced the other way.

"Your facing the wrong way." She said and I shifted and hit the gas. They shot at us and I got hit in the arm. We made it to the bottom crashing.

I got out and held my arm to where I got shot. The other came and got Ramsey put and we got her to some spot.

Skip to the fight scene.

Letty and I went to the room and I got Tej in the servers. We went to the doors too see guards. Shit.

"I knocked him out with my charm." I said and the head guard fake smiled.

"Your not that charming bitch." She said and we shut the door and soon we began to fight. I taught the head bitch and we went out to the hallway and and we fell over the railing hit the Dj table and I groaned. Roman got me up and we left. Letty met up with us and we went to some garage. I sat on Tej and yawn.

"Peanut go to sleep." He whispered and I nodded and snuggled up to him.

"Night dad." I murmured and fell asleep. I woke up in a bed and started to freak out but saw it was my hotel room. I sat up and saw I was changed. There was a knock and I got up in a short shirt and underwear. I went to my door and opened scratching my head.

"Morning." Dom said and walked in with the others. I shut the door and went to put pants on. I grabbed my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth. I walked out brushing my teeth.

"So are we done cause I need to get back to LA. I got a AP calculus test to make up and homework." I said and they looked at me.

"Decker and that guy that shot you have the God's Eye." Brian said and I looked at him.

"So what now? I asked and they looked at Ramsey.

"We hack the God's eye. But I need to be close to Hack it." She said and I nodded and said we play hot potato.

"You being the hot potato. Brian will go first than Dad and Roman. Letty will be last." I said and they agreed and I packed and got changed. We left for LA to do what we do best. Drive. I had all the guns Zander left at the garage and I put them in my trunk. Sean was going with Brian. I felt hands on my hips and I turned to see Sean.

"Please be careful." He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Always." I said and he kissed me and I leaned on the bumper and tangled my fingers in his hair. He bit my lip and I held my moan in. He pulled away than pecked my lips and went to Brian's car and got in. I got in my car and we all sped off after I called to talk to Mia and Tyshawn. If anything happened to me Tej would raise Tyshawn.

Decker's pov

She slammed into the back of my car and I went up to a parking garage to the top. She followed and we sat there. We sped forward and crashed our cars. She got out and had two big wrenches.

"You killed my mom and almost killed my son with that explosion. Not to mention you killed Han. Now I'm going to kill you." She said and spat on the ground. We fought and soon it became to using hands. She kneed me in the stomach and punched me and I stumbled.