From Markimoo ✨🐮🏳️‍🌈||septiplier

[YO BITCHES. ITS NICOLE HERE. I MISSED Y'ALL. DID YA MISS ME? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT BUT WHATEVER. I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN AGES OH MY GOSH. ANYWAYS. THIS IS GONNA BE A SHORT UPDATE THAT WILL SORT OF BE RELATED TO MY NEW STORY THAT MAY COME OUT IN THE NEXT YEAR CALLED 'SNAPCHAT', SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT ONE LATER, IF YOU FOLLOW ME ON MY ACCOUNT. (fxckseptiplier ) SO YEAH! I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! THIS IS GONNA BE A THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW, WHICH IS SOMETHING VERY NEW FOR ME SO SORRY IF THIS IS EXTREMELY CRAPPY. 💞✨

-D A D D Y aka Nicole 😇 ]

Jack was awoken by the sound of his phone making a small plopping sound. "What the fuck? Who the fuck could be sending me a snap right now?"

He reaches for his phone and ends up falling off of the bed and groaning. "Well fuck. If it's Felix, I'm going to fucking murder him." He chuckles and grabs his phone.

He clicks the home button on his iPhone and squints at the brightness of the screen. "Ow holy fuck! That's brighter than Felix's fucking future! Jesus Christ!"

He lets his eyes adjust to the screen and sees the notification from snapchat saying 'from markimoo ✨🐮🏳️‍🌈' then right under it, 'markimoo ✨🐮🏳️‍🌈 is typing...' Jack tilts his head and hums.

"Who's 'Markimoo'?" He shrugs and unlocks his phone and opens the message. He chuckles at what 'Markimoo' said; "Hiya Jackaboy! Or at least that's what your name says."

He starts to type; "Hello, markimoo. I'm Jack, but yes, I go by Jackaboy." He scoffs, sends it, locks his phone again and debates on whether or not he should get on his bed.

[I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING SO PLEASE EXCUSE ME. ITS 3:30 IN THE MORNING, 3 DAYS BEFORE FUCKING CHRISTMAS SO IM FESTIVE AS FUCK, BUT SLEEPY, AS I WATCH ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK]

He rolls on to his back and sighs deeply. He props himself on to his elbows and sits up. He looks around the room and realizes that it's extremely dark. "What time is it?"

He looks at the clock on his desk and sees that it's 3:35 am. "Honestly, what the hell? Is this guy fucking nocturnal?" He laughed. "I'm funny, fuck anyone who says otherwise."

He gets up and climbs into his bed. He heard the plopping sound again. He continues to disconnect his phone from the charging cable and puts the phone over his face.

He unlocks it and goes back to his conversation with Markimoo. He read the message that said; "I'm Mark! How are you?" Jack scoffs and replies to Mark.

"Well, I was sleeping until I got a snapchat notification which happened to be you. How'd you even get my snapchat user?" He saw the small emoji pop up.

Which let Jack know that Mark was in the conversation at that moment. "You were on my 'suggested friends' it said we have mutual friends."

Mark then replied with "I'm sorry for waking you up but you're telling me you were asleep at seven pm?"

Jack was confused. "Seven? It's 3:50 in the morning! Wait, there's such thing as 'time zones'. Where are you from?" Mark responded after a couple of minutes.

"I'm actually from Cincinnati, Ohio but I live in LA. Where are you that it's practically 4 am?" Jack rolls his eyes and replies with "Ireland. Dublin, Ireland."

[I DONT KNOW WHERE JACK ACTUALLY IS BUT DUBLIN'S IN IRELAND SO IDGAF.
I'M GONNA END IT HERE SO I'LL CONTINUE IT ANOTHER DAY BABES BUT I'LL TRY TO CONTINUE THIS AND TRY TO PUBLISH IT ON CHRISTMAS DAY AS A PRESENT FROM ME, Nicole, TO YOU MY BABBIES. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

- D A D D Y aka Nicole 😇]