Part 3

Danny's POV

Now it's hella annoying. What the hell does that stupid think of herself. She has all the bloody rights to hurt herself. Why the hell she doesn't understand that I can't see her hurt. That's the last thing I want. I really love her.

Meri jaan hai wo, yaar. Understand Nayu (Danny calls Shanaya, Naya and Nayu). You are my world Naya.

Enough is enough. It's been a whole week since she is not eaten anything. She has fainted so many times.

I went and unlocked the door.

There was she. Sitting like a dead soul. The eyes with aspiration and creation was vanished. The eyes that spoke a lot, were emotionless. The cheek that were always pink and shiny, were now dull. The softest skin was now pale. She was staring at nothing. She was dead. Not from outside but from inside. This angered me. No one had rights to hurt my baby.

"MISS SHANAYA SINGHANIA, what the hell do think of yourself ha. You can't hurt yourself. Do you get that. "I yelled.

She didn't reply. My heart ached look at her. My expression softened a bit.

"Eat something. Please. Nayu. "I requested.

No reply.

"Please baby, Kuch toh kha lena. You know na. I can't see you like this. Baby please have something. Please yaa. "

No reply.

"This is the last time I am request baby, have something. "

No reply..

Okay so.. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 and... 0

Anger boiled in me. I was really angry. 
I went ahead and slapped her tight. Really hard.

SHANAYA'S POV.

He slapped me. Really hard. It was bad. It did hurt me. But somewhere it was good as I at least reacted.

But the tears that were over, now again started to brim in the corner of my eyes. I cried. Again.

Danny hugged me tight. I reciprocated with equal love and affection.

"I know what happened shouldn't have happened. You don't deserve this. No one deserves this. Your parents loved you. You know that na. Aunty, always used to say me that 'keep my daughter happy, always. It's your duty as you are her best friend.' She always wanted to see you happy. Whenever you were sad or you cried. She too cried. She used to call my mom and tell her everything and pour her heart out. My mom used to calm her down and always say me to take care of you. Everyone loves you. Your mom loved you so much. All girls are jealous of your life. Uncle, your dad, he warned me to never let a drop of tear also shed from your eyes. And you here are crying so much. I understand you need some time to overcome all what has happened. But you know Mom always says that people never die, they just become stars and shine. Your parents have also become stars. They watch you from up and always wish for your welfare. You should respect them. You think your parents will be happy seeing​ you like this. You not eating anything. Just staying in room, crying. Not interacting with anyone and all. Its not good na. They too will be unhappy looking at you sad. Moreover, there are still so many people who care for you. Mom and Dad stay up all day and night to make sure that you aren't awake alone. Your aunt calls and visits thrice a day to check where you okay or no. Everyone wishes to see you okay. Everyone wants that old chirpy Shanaya back. "
He said whilst crying.

What he said was absolutely true. I need to get back to be being normal the old chirpy Shanaya as he said. I will be normal henceforth. Thats what mom and dad also wanted.

"Arey yaar don't be so senti yaar. I am hungry. Chal ice-cream khate hai. My treat. Let's go. "I said.

"Love you, bro. "He said flashing the most amazing​ smile. I crave to see this smile.

How was it people?

Next chapter will be about Virat and then they will grow up and meet each other.

Please vote and comment.
It motivates me to write more.
Love you guys.