Part 16

Virat's POV

I reached home after dropping Danielle. It's just so sad that I have to stay alone. My mom and siblings stay in Delhi.

I was too tired to even change so I just slept. Cause If was awake. I would either cry or think about her.

Shanaya's POV

Oh god! He left without even saying a good bye. How could he? Might be it was my mistake. Yesterday we were together for a whole day and I didn't even mention anything about it. Obviously, he would be annoyed. Okay so before leaving I need to make it up to him. But I don't even have his number? What would I do? I kept pacing back and forth until an idea stuck my mind. I am a genius and I know it.

"Danny.. I'll be back. "I hurriedly picked my jacket and left before Danny asks me anything.

I took my bicycle and rode to Danielle's. I reached her house and started banging her door. I need to hurry or else I would miss my flight. After around 30 seconds, a lady whom I suppose is Danielle's mom, opened the door. I have heard about good girls taking elders blessings so I bent down and took her blessing. She and Uncle chuckled.

"Aunty I want to meet Danielle. "I beamed.

"She is upstairs. "Uncle said.

"Thanks uncle.. you are sweet. "I buttered him. He chuckled at my response.

I ran upstairs and barged into Danielle's room. She was sleeping. I jumped on her and started shaking her. Annoyed at me, she kicked me and I fell down. MY bum. Ouch.

"You asshole. You pushed me. How dare you. "I faked anger.

"Shut up and fuck off. Let me sleep. "She groaned.

"You should have slept at night but no you chose to kiss and cuddle with him. "I deliberately yelled.

"Shut up you little piece of shit. Keep your volume low. Mom and Dad are home. "She warned.

"I will yell even louder if you don't get up and give me Virat's address. Right now. "I ordered.

"What the hell!? "She exclaimed.

"Why do you want to know his address? Want to make out with him. "She teased.

"Fuck off and hurry. I need to leave for South Africa. "I yelled.

"Wait I am giving. Stop yelling asshole. "She said.

She wrote the address on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

I hugged her.

"I love you. I love you. I love you so so so much. Fuck you're the best. "I beamed with joy making her chuckle at my childish act. I ran downstairs.

"Thank you Uncle and Aunty. Love you. "I yelled and went out.

I rode my bicycle to the written address and left my bicycle down his building. I hurried to his flat and rang the bell. I kept on ringing it for a hell long time. Finally he opened the door.

"Who the fuck is it? "He said rubbing his eyes. Oh! He was sleeping.

"Veer." I hugged him tight. Like if I would leave him and the world would collapse.

"Chill girl. I am not going anywhere. But you are. "He said chuckling but whispered the last part expecting me to not hear it. But I did.

"You just ran from there. You didn't even bid me farewell. How mean and rude of you. "I yelled.

"Firstly calm down. Come inside. "He held my hands and made me sit on his sofa. What an amazing house!

Virat's POV

"I left because the mere thought of not meeting you again troubled me a lot. Always happens with me. The person I love the most leaves me. I got attached to you in a short span of time. I thought you would stay. Always. But here you chose to leave within few hours. I couldn't handle it Nayu. You are special to me. Very very special. A friend whom I don't want to loose. Not today. Not ever." I completed my sentence and looked at her. She too was looking at me. We stared at each other, intensely for a long period of time. She broke the eye lock and hugged me. She whispered in my ears," Babes, I love you. Tu mera dost hai. Mera jigra.(You are my friend. My heart.) I am leaving. I know I should have at least informed you earlier but I didn't wanted to spoil that beautiful night. I wanted us to make everything out of it. Which we did, didn't we? You're a great friend. In fact greatest. Hahaha...Damn I love you Veer. Obviously as friend ha.." She chuckled making me laugh. We didn't break the hug. We were sooo much into each other. She continued,"Veer, I am leaving. Mom and Dad are adopting me. I need to be present with them. I need to, Veer. How much I want to stay here with you...How much time I want spend with you....It doesn't matter what I want. I have to leave. But that doesn't stop us from talking, does it? No. We live in 20th Century. Technology mahn.Techno. Dude, we can text each other. We can talk on phone. We are not with each other in distance but In heart you are nearest to me. Babe, it's alright na, now?" She asked a bit unsure whether I'll agree or no.

I tightened my grip around her. I hugged her even tighter minute by minute.

"Obviously, yes dumbo. You aren't getting rid of me any soon. And I love my babes, my dost, MERI jaan too." I said chuckling.

This friendship is something I would cherish all my life.

She broke the hug and panicked.

"Veer, I have my flight in just 20 minutes. Danny might be furious. I left even without informing him about my whereabouts. Oh goodness! I am in trouble." She rambled.

"Babes, you need to chill. I'll drop you. Now hurry up." I exclaimed.

I took my keys and locked my apartment.

I opened the door of the car for her and jogged to my side.

"Veer, my bicycle." She said.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." I said and increased the speed. Rash driving isn't good. But I don't care.

"Woah! I am loving it." Nayu exclaimed.

He reached the airport in just 7 minutes to be precise.

He headed inside only to find Danny and Danielle waiting. Danny looked furious.

"Where the hell were you? Couldn't you just pick that damn phone of yours." Danny yelled.

"Sorry bro. I wanted to meet him for the last time probably. Understand mahn. And I am here before time na, so don't be angry...Because I hate that frown on my best friend's face I mean..Best brother's face." She said kissing his cheek. That did make him calm. She is an angel indeed.

"Okay Chalo let's leave."Danny said. He hugged Danielle. By that time I snatched Shanaya's phone and saved my number and gave a miss call on my number. She smiled. Nah. She smirked.

I just pulled her in a bear hug and whispered good bye.

"Goodbyes aren't always forever. See you, Veer." saying that She left with Danny. I waved at her untill she completely disappeared.

Hello peeped....!!
Did you like this....??
So this is just the beginning of a foxy ViSha story.

Please vote and comment.
That encourages me.

TiaKohli I love you babes💕

Thank you guyssssss for your support and praises. You guys gave me something more than I actually deserved. Kudos to you people. Love you'll.😘😘😍

Happy Reading 😄