Touched For The Very First Time

Warning: Moderate sexual content in this chapter! 

Touched For The Very First Time

Chapter 41

Moana's POV

   Maui and I are making love for the first time and it's truly magical. It hurt at first when he was weaving his way inside of me, but slowly, I got used to it. If I were to describe the feeling, it'd be like a game of tug of war. Both of us crave one another and we're fighting to express our love in the deepest way. So far Maui's doing better because he has more experience then I do in this department. God I love the way he feels inside of me. He has all of this amazing moves that I hope to one day master myself. I might even learn a few of my own and try to teach him them. So far, my farthest knowledge is making seductive facial expressions in the hopes of turning Maui on. It's working pretty well to be honest. 

    As Maui goes in deeper, I begin to moan his name. He grins at me like the sexy devil he is in bed. He then bends down and licks me down in the lower zone. He purrs in my ear. "That's right Moana, say my name. Scream Maui!" He keeps taunting me and before I know it, his name escapes from my mouth in the form of a moan. "Maui, Maui! Good god you're good at this." He laughs. "You're not so bad yourself love, considering that this is your first time. You're catching on to my moves pretty quick." I blush. "Maui, I know that I'm new to this, but I'd like to switch positions. I'd like to try being on top now."

     Maui nods, picks me up, and lifts me on top of him. When I get on top of him and begin to mimick his moves, I can see his lip begin to quiver. He shortly begins to moan my name. I hear "Moana" being said several times over and over. I love the sound of my name of his lips. It's incredibly sexy. I continue to do a few more moves before I plop down next to Maui in bed, both of us panting beside one another. We look at each other, with our eyes and smiles wide. "That was incredible" we both say in unison. "Maui, I don't know why we didn't do this sooner or why I was scared to in the first place. That was one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced." Maui laughs. "I didn't want to rush you love, but now that I know how great you are, I think we'll be doing it quite often. If that's okay with you of course." I smile. "That's absolutely okay with me. Though I'm done for tonight. We've been at it for a while and I kind of just want to relax now." 

     Maui and I just lay in one another's arms talking endlessly about various things, including the trip in a couple of days. Maui continues to be concerned with my anxiety. "Moana, are you sure you want to do this? I can give you an out. I don't want to force you into it. I mean you said it yourself last night, you'd never force me into facing my pain again, especially so soon." I wince at his words. Part of me feels relieved that I said what was on my mind, but at the same time, I feel bad for saying such harsh things to Maui. I peck him on the cheek and put his arm around my waist. "I'm sure Maui. I want to learn the truth once and for all about the kind of people my parents are. It'll suck if things go even farther south than last time, but at least I'll get the closure I need." Maui sighs. "Ah closure... sometimes I wish I had that myself." We hold one another silently and peacefully until we fall asleep. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary