0.6- Time

"The bad new is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot"~Michael Altshuler

Slowly but surely the time moved. There was no clock on the train to reassure the passengers of the time that ticked, however, their phones and other devices solved those problems for that matter.

Even the darkness in the late and cloudy autumn sky didn't confuse them. It was common in this area to get so dark so early. Most didn't enjoy it while living the city life, even with the amount of lights the city provided that brightly lit the streets as if there was no need for the sun. However, the people still seemed to continue with their days as they pouted against mother nature.

As the train continued on its steady expedition it neared one of the stops in the city of Boston. Which so happened to be many of the passengers stop, including hers.

The chatter gotten louder as the passengers raised from their seats. Some too early, causing them to lose their balance.

Still facing the window, she watched the city lights dance against the misty weather, waiting for the people to leave.

As the movement on that train lessened, she got ready. It took a great deal of energy for her. The fact of being in contact with another made her ill at ease. Especially with the young man that sat at the same seat.

He noticed the train had come to a complete stop and he saw the girl fidget in her seat.  She was no longer faced towards the window anymore. She was looking straight ahead making sure to keep her lengthy black hair covering along the sides of her face.

Muttering a quick and small "excuse me" she got up.

He watched her, hoping to get a glimpse as she hurriedly slid past him. Noticing he didn't move out of the way like a gentleman would do he cussed to himself "Shit."

"Hey, wait" he called out.

She continued walking even after hearing him call out, knowing he was talking to her.

Hopefully they could meet again as he confidently said "I'll see you tomorrow." 

~~~

Hey! I finally made an update. I've been waiting to have time...haha..time....get it cause the title is called time....okay ill go.. but after i'm done. 

Okay, So back to what I was originally saying. I hope you all enjoyed this shorty, But don't worry and don't leave just yet because things should be getting juicy soon.

Before I go I have to give you guys the name of this song because its absolutely amazing and I don't want to get in trouble for copyright. 

It's 2:09 by EDEN, the one and only. I thought it went quite well with this chapter if I do say so myself *brushes shoulders like a boss, or because my hair is in my way*

HOLY GODS I ALMOST FORGOT MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HO DAYS! HOLIDAYS, I don't want to get in trouble for not saying holidays so I threw the word in there.

Okay I think I'm done here so uh continue with your beautiful lives and if you want to leave a present a vote would be nice (OH DAMNN THEM RHYMES THO!) Okay, bye! (back at it again:)